SNAIL - Cat & Mouse - Next Event TBA

• Thread starter SAMHAIN85
  • 249 comments
I vote we have a rule that if you need to go paint or buy cars, you may lose your spot. I would rather play with lopsided teams than to wait for the unprepared.

I think thats fair. We've promoted this for awhile now and all the necessary steps have been posted.

If you are on the entry list you will be guaranteed a spot until 9:15EST no matter what.

After 9:15 if anyone has to leave the lobby for whatever reason, your spot will not be "saved" and anyone is eligible to join.

Randoms will be given an info message about SNAIL and be asked to leave. If they dont leave they will be booted to free up a spot. We have a few people on stand-by that may join later in the evening.

Next mouse?
upload_2018-7-28_13-23-45.png

j/k, I think most people are over the RR vehicles as a mouse after the Fiat.
However, this mouse above may be Speedy Gonzalez..

Is there any interest out there for running this back on Friday night? 2/8 9PM EST

If theres enough interest I'll start working on combos and tracks. Feels free to offer any suggestions
I'm down let me know when you test I'll help

I think I can join in on this. I have an idea but I don’t know how to get it to work. But I’m thinking cat and mouse soccer?

Eh eh. What do you think?

I think I can join in on this. I have an idea but I don’t know how to get it to work. But I’m thinking cat and mouse soccer?

Eh eh. What do you think?

You'll need to teams of really big cars and a mini. Then you'll need a track with suitable open space to serve as the field.

Is there any interest out there for running this back on Friday night? 2/8 9PM EST

If theres enough interest I'll start working on combos and tracks. Feel free to offer any suggestions
I cannot say for certain I can be there at 9PM, but shouldn't be too much after that until I could get on this Friday. I'll see if any of my circle would have interest.

Being the soccer ball whoever’s in the fiat their job is to keep it in the middle of the “field”

The ball's job is to sit there and do nothing except drive back to midfield after a goal is scored.

When other groups did it in the past, the Tri-Oval section of Daytona Superspeedway was used.

Back