SNAIL Cat & Mouse

• Thread starter Wolfsatz
  • 176 comments
United States
Virginia
Wolfsatz
A place to Chill and let all your Anger out, work on your defensive skills, strategy and team building or just let it Go!

In order to make a C&M 'A la Snail' I am sticking to cars that we've raced and instead of putting cats and mice on same tires, let's put the mice on their original snail spec tires; this is going to add a bit of a challenge for the Mice to keep it controlled and the Cat to know when to push and let go.

Next Event: Friday August 19th - 10PM EST
Cars:

• Mice - Mazda Autozam CM Tires
  • Cats- Mazda RX-8 Type S '07 SH Tires
  • Wild Cat -Gran Turismo Amuse 350Z SM Tires
Rules:
  • Once the flag drops, there are none! Get your mouse across the finish line first.
  • Pre-race inspection to ensure all cars have the right tires.
  • No tuning allowed.
Teams: 2 Cats, 1 Mouse all same color.
@racingchamp30 @socalnatv @DesertPenguin09 @SAMHAIN85 @JamCar0ne @TBongX @src_ej6 @Xradkins @TomMang_68 @Rednose58 @Die_Birdy_Die @Lessen @Ph1sher @Vitessekid @nmcp1 @WIDEeyedDRIVR @USERID_77a23 @turnupdaheat @CoachMK21 @singlepaddy @pubason @Ricky_Blayz @STEAMER62 @Handlebar @lllTrick

Confirmed @Die_Birdy_Die @Vitessekid @SAMHAIN85 @racingchamp30 @src_ej6

@chevy_usa1101 @Jakedog23 @MikeGrove @SAMHAIN85

[URL='https://flic.kr/p/KXQ2Ls'][IMG]https://c7.staticflickr.com/9/8656/28855119622_9d2a59bd7f_b.jpg[/IMG]Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_2[/URL] by [URL='https://www.flickr.com/photos/100746825@N08/']Wolfsatz[/URL], on Flickr

Last edited:
Stick to Friday's or Saturday's unless @racingchamp30 wants to give up mondays. Tuesdays is practice for GT1 and wed is GT1.

I miss C&M but would have to be out if it's Tuesday's :(

I'm in for Friday. I am better to drive from the back pushing someone in front of me so i would choose the car that pushes.

@Wolfsatz I couldnt help to notice but you put the cats as the Mini Cooper which is the slower car and the RX8 as the mouse which is the faster car. Was that an error?
Not to mention the tire difference, yikes!
Sadly, I'll likely not be able to participate in Friday events. Still lots of kayaking and camping to be done before winter hits.

Not to mention the tire difference, yikes!
Sadly, I'll likely not be able to participate in Friday events. Still lots of kayaking and camping to be done before winter hits.
I remember my first cat and mouse you hosted it, I had a super fun time in that lobby, honestly if there were no consequences to health and the car I would do this all day in real life, it's just super fun in general :P

I remember my first time. Jumped into a random room being hosted back in the GT 5 days. It hasn't gotten any less fun to play all these years later. It's a great break from the grind of Sunday day prep.

I never tried cat and mouse until the other night, although I knew what it was all about. I remember having fun in the "dirty shuffle" lobbies in gt5 with the boost cranked up to high. Those were super fun too and I'm hoping to see shuffle make an appearance in GT Sport

Hey guys so myself SCHMEDRACER and Tom_Mang68 are online seeing if anyone wants to do an impromptu cat and mouse lobby tonight. Shooting for 7:30PST/10:30EST

@racingchamp30 @socalnatv @DesertPenguin09@SAMHAIN85 @JamCar0ne @TBongX @src_ej6@Xradkins @TomMang_68 @Rednose58@Die_Birdy_Die @Lessen @Ph1sher @Vitessekid@nmcp1 @WIDEeyedDRIVR @USERID_77a23@turnupdaheat @CoachMK21 @singlepaddy@pubason @Ricky_Blayz @STEAMER62@Handlebar @lllTrick

Confirmed @Die_Birdy_Die @Vitessekid@SAMHAIN85 @racingchamp30 @src_ej6

Hey guys so myself SCHMEDRACER and Tom_Mang68 are online seeing if anyone wants to do an impromptu cat and mouse lobby tonight. Shooting for 7:30PST/10:30EST

@racingchamp30 @socalnatv @DesertPenguin09@SAMHAIN85 @JamCar0ne @TBongX @src_ej6@Xradkins @TomMang_68 @Rednose58@Die_Birdy_Die @Lessen @Ph1sher @Vitessekid@nmcp1 @WIDEeyedDRIVR @USERID_77a23@turnupdaheat @CoachMK21 @singlepaddy@pubason @Ricky_Blayz @STEAMER62@Handlebar @lllTrick

Confirmed @Die_Birdy_Die @Vitessekid@SAMHAIN85 @racingchamp30 @src_ej6
tonight's GT1 practice sorry can't make it

Don't know the rules. What car(s)? How do you determine teams and colours?

Back