SNAIL Cat & Mouse

• Thread starter Wolfsatz
  • 176 comments
actualy. Just slotted @racingchamp30 with White.. Racing,,, paint your cars White!
Could you update the OP? My brain is
tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

Right now.

Maybe you can add Birdy to team Blue? 9 players.

Yes... @Die_Birdy_Die goes to Blue.. I was hoping other would have sign up by now.

well I got 4 colors of Mice and Cats to faciliate team forming.

Get all yours cars oiled up and ready. I;ll open the room at 9:45

Last edited:
--- correction--- daughter has confirmed that she has claimed me for tonight.

Last edited:
Great banter guys, thanks for hosting! Damn @SAMHAIN85 everytime I got near you you exploded me into the wall. xD I just wanted to take out the mouse in front lol

That's the most fun I have had in quite awhile. The organization could use fine tuning just due to the chaos but it did work out for the most part.
Thanks wolf for the wild ride tonight and I will be back next week for sure

That's the most fun I have had in quite awhile. The organization could use fine tuning just due to the chaos but it did work out for the most part.
Thanks wolf for the wild ride tonight and I will be back next week for sure
Once everyone gets into a rhythm and we get a variety of cars and tracks figured out C&M is a grand old time. Things that people should be doing is buying both cars in the main colors blue, green, yellow, white, red all bright.

Teams will change on the fly as they should to keep things interesting and if everyone has all of the cars in every colour things run alot smoother.

I also think that either the "no tuning" should be in place or the room should be closed to the public. Trying to explain to people what we are doing is tedious and time consuming.

All tracks should be used and just throwing up the track vote every 2 or 3 races would be my preference. Winning or losing isn't the point crashing the s:censored:t out of each other is! The last race where me, champ and rad were a team I purposely kept crashing champ to try and bunch up the field. We clearly had that race won but winning isn't the point!

It was a great time tonight and I'm enjoying my nice buzz but it's time for bed cause I got to drive for hours again tomorrow so I'll end with this. Great crashes tonight hope everyone had as much fun as I did hope we have a full room next week :)

I think a good combo of cars for next week would be
Mouse: Mazda Autozam AZ-1 '92
Cat: Honda S2000 '06
Wildcat: Amuse/Opera Perfromance GRAN TURISMO 350Z RS

Just a couple thoughts i had while messing around with cars in my garage

I had alot of fun last night and laughing the entire time. It is just to have fun, crash into each other and just have a blast. Thank you Wolf.

I had alot of fun last night and laughing the entire time. It is just to have fun, crash into each other and just have a blast. Thank you Wolf.

I missed yesterday, but hopefully I can join next week - I do want to give it a try!

Just for info, I won't be here for the next 2 weeks, tight schedule. Have to arrange the shipping for my kart and other crap.

As long as there is interest in the event, I can host it every Friday. Great Great Fun all night long!

Great banter guys, thanks for hosting! Damn @SAMHAIN85 everytime I got near you you exploded me into the wall. xD I just wanted to take out the mouse in front lol
He got me quite a few times too. He is hell of a good defensive driver and hard to get past him.

Once everyone gets into a rhythm and we get a variety of cars and tracks figured out C&M is a grand old time. Things that people should be doing is buying both cars in the main colors blue, green, yellow, white, red all bright.

Teams will change on the fly as they should to keep things interesting and if everyone has all of the cars in every colour things run alot smoother.

I also think that either the "no tuning" should be in place or the room should be closed to the public. Trying to explain to people what we are doing is tedious and time consuming.

All tracks should be used and just throwing up the track vote every 2 or 3 races would be my preference. Winning or losing isn't the point crashing the s:censored:t out of each other is! The last race where me, champ and rad were a team I purposely kept crashing champ to try and bunch up the field. We clearly had that race won but winning isn't the point!

It was a great time tonight and I'm enjoying my nice buzz but it's time for bed cause I got to drive for hours again tomorrow so I'll end with this. Great crashes tonight hope everyone had as much fun as I did hope we have a full room next week :)

Point taken. The only reason I opened pubic is that there was only 2.5 teams that sign up prior to the event. So it just helps fill the grid. But if we get at least 3 teams sign up before next Friday I shall just leave it club only.

I like the vote idea after 2 races.

I think a good combo of cars for next week would be
Mouse: Mazda Autozam AZ-1 '92
Cat: Honda S2000 '06
Wildcat: Amuse/Opera Perfromance GRAN TURISMO 350Z RS

Just a couple thoughts i had while messing around with cars in my garage
Don't know which is the Autozam but the other 2 sound great. I am up for it.

I missed yesterday, but hopefully I can join next week - I do want to give it a try!

Come Join us! Start forming your team or get the car in many colours.

Just for info, I won't be here for the next 2 weeks, tight schedule. Have to arrange the shipping for my kart and other crap.
We'll miss ya! Great racing and crashing with you. Good luck!

Its a Mazda now of the first if you sort the dealership by PP. Its a slow fun little car

Back