SNAIL Cat & Mouse

• Thread starter Wolfsatz
  • 176 comments
Don't know the rules. What car(s)? How do you determine teams and colours?

I think tonight we're just going to play it by ear and see how many we got in order to determine teams. The other night we had 3 per team, but if we don't have a big turn out tonight we can just do 2 man teams.

One guy on your team is the "mouse" in a total turd slow car. The other is the "cat" in a fast car. His job is to protect the mouse from other cats, but also to bump the mouse to a higher speed. The object is to get your mouse to the finish line first. Dirty driving is not only tolerated, it's highly encouraged. Do whatever it takes to win! It's a breath of fresh air after racing clean all week to just take the gloves off in an anything goes battle royale lobby. Hope to see you @Rednose58 !

Hey guys so myself SCHMEDRACER and Tom_Mang68 are online seeing if anyone wants to do an impromptu cat and mouse lobby tonight. Shooting for 7:30PST/10:30EST

@racingchamp30 @socalnatv @DesertPenguin09@SAMHAIN85 @JamCar0ne @TBongX @src_ej6@Xradkins @TomMang_68 @Rednose58@Die_Birdy_Die @Lessen @Ph1sher @Vitessekid@nmcp1 @WIDEeyedDRIVR @USERID_77a23@turnupdaheat @CoachMK21 @singlepaddy@pubason @Ricky_Blayz @STEAMER62@Handlebar @lllTrick

Confirmed @Die_Birdy_Die @Vitessekid@SAMHAIN85 @racingchamp30 @src_ej6

Sorry I missed it. I would have been down to play. What is everyone doing tonight?

I have a feeling people will be more interested in practicing the combos tonight and tomorrow, including myself. But if there's a lobby open and a decent amount of people I'll join.

Hoping we get a big turn out Friday. We ended up joining another cm lobby last night, but it wasn't nearly as fun as the other night. Both the cats and mice were too fast imo, and it's not as fun when you're on track with people you don't know. Much more satisfying knocking into people who you race clean with all week :)

I have a feeling people will be more interested in practicing the combos tonight and tomorrow, including myself. But if there's a lobby open and a decent amount of people I'll join.

Hoping we get a big turn out Friday. We ended up joining another cm lobby last night, but it wasn't nearly as fun as the other night. Both the cats and mice were too fast imo, and it's not as fun when you're on track with people you don't know. Much more satisfying knocking into people who you race clean with all week :)

I think Friday will be better.

Who needs Thursday, can we just skip time by like 24 hours? Honestly I'm really hyped up for this, idk why. Hopefully I won't wake up the neighborhood when I'll be rolling on the floor laughing in cat and mouse.

@Wolfsatz will there be 2 or 3 to a team? If it's 3 sign us up

Red: @SAMHAIN85 @src_ej6 @MikeGrove

I suggest others start thinking about creating teams, or to buy multiple rx8s and minis with multiple color schemes. That way it won't take forever to get started. See you guys tonight in the practice lobby and c&m lobby tomorrow!

Yes!

Edit: BTW, no oil change? And is it allowed to drive the track in the opposite direction?

Ok to oil change. Only rule I'll enforce is to have the right tires on the Mouse / Cats. once the flag drops.. no rules at all. Just get your mouse across the finish line.

Another idea later down the road would be to have captains and have them pick their team one by one when everyone is in the lobby. And are we only using the rx8/mini tonight? If we get bored with that I know a lot of people already have the GTR Nismo '14 and VW Lupo if we want to switch it up. Those that don't have those cars might want to grab them in case we switch it up.

Another idea later down the road would be to have captains and have them pick their team one by one when everyone is in the lobby. And are we only using the rx8/mini tonight? If we get bored with that I know a lot of people already have the GTR Nismo '14 and VW Lupo if we want to switch it up. Those that don't have those cars might want to grab them in case we switch it up.
Or we could get this:

19245.jpg

And this:

TM2_Stadium_KeyArt_Landscape.jpg

:) (plsnodon'tmakemefarmcreditsi'vedoneallseasonalsandihave500K:()

I don't think the Mini will get boring with those tires. But yes, we can switch it up.

Better than have captains, the way I've played it before is to do a qualifier race and setup the teams based on results.

Or we could get this:

And this:

TM2_Stadium_KeyArt_Landscape.jpg

:) (plsnodon'tmakemefarmcreditsi'vedoneallseasonalsandihave500K:()
is that Mk8 in steroids?

I don't think the Mini will get boring with those tires. But yes, we can switch it up.

Better than have captains, the way I've played it before is to do a qualifier race and setup the teams based on results.

is that Mk8 in steroids?
Better, it has it's own esports community :)

Back