Snail Division 3 July 2018 Season

I want to apologize for any on track contact(s) I've made recently. Got a new wheel (G29, it's awesome) and I'm still getting used to it and playing with settings. I was using a ps3 wheel and Cronus Max previously so latency, ffb, sensitivity are all completely different. Getting better every day. Just wanted to put that out there to the group bc we're all here for a clean race, myself included, so any contact was definitely not malicious.

I'm also glad there are racing tires on that MacLaren because we'd all still be skidding into the sea right now. #thosebrakessuuuuuuuuck

Have a great weekend and see y'all on Sunday!

@Tecticles I am at a loss as to how I can start racing with SNAIL again. I thought I have done everything possible to correct ‘my’ connection issues but I stopped in a practice room yesterday and couldn’t see @basswerks1 on track. I could see he was a room member but couldn’t see him when I entered the track.
What do I need to do or try now?

We saw each other a few nights ago with Sam as the host. Maybe we just try a different host tomorrow night to begin with if the issue arises.

We saw each other a few nights ago with Sam as the host. Maybe we just try a different host tomorrow night to begin with if the issue arises.
Since I am the new SNAIL in D3 I should presume the issues I’m experiencing are totally caused by my connection and totally unrelated to anyone else?
I feel that if Basswerks can’t see me I should give up being a SNAIL.

I wouldnt give up man. Me personally I would like to see snail keep growing with everyone being able to see eachother but when it come to technology I'm way behind and any input I have has already been done but I think as a group we can figure it out and get you racing on sundays

Not sure what can be done since i am able to see everyone that gets on track. I rarely ever had a problem seeing others on track or them seeing me. Anytime Skills has come onto the track, i always see him on track. Wish i knew what could be done besides the youtube video i posted in here the other day how to speed up the internet speed by changing the DNS server numbers.

Not sure what can be done since i am able to see everyone that gets on track. I rarely ever had a problem seeing others on track or them seeing me. Anytime Skills has come onto the track, i always see him on track.
Same here its weird I know I haven't been with snail long but iv never had a problem seeing anyone maybe a mild glitch that happens once in a blue moon but every event and Sunday night I have seen everyone and I'm running a slower download and upload with NAT 2 I wish I could help skills out but honestly im lost when it come to technology lol

Looking forward to this evenings races D3. I haven't practiced much for these combos due to work obligations but I'll be there.

I’d like to figure out if we do have any issues. Could you see me on track last Sunday any of the times I tried?

I’d like to figure out if we do have any issues. Could you see me on track last Sunday any of the times I tried?
Iv never had a problem seeing you at one point tec was in front of me and you were behind me in the pits and I never saw a problem which makes it really odd

I’m pissed I’m sitting in traffic and I’m not gonna be there until 10 ET. I hope someone has connection issues or something to delay it lol

I will not be racing this Sunday, it's a work weekend for me. The little bit of time I do have will be spent practicing for the Endurance Series.

Welcome man glad to have you just a few little things that hopefully help
1. Before qualifying starts we line up at the first turn (except le man tonight will be different for that track)
2. Qualifying is 1 out lap followed by 1 hot lap if you get all 4 wheels off track stop on the side off the track.
3. At the end of racing for the night when prompted to vote we all vote 1st 2nd or 3rd combo we want to have changed the following week

These are just a few things to help your first night is always a lil rough its alot to get use to fast good luck and we are glad your racing with us

Hello fellow D3'rs. My name is Joe. Tonight will be my first race with snail. I am getting situated with how everything works here so please excuse me. Looking forward to being involved and having some clean competitive racing with everyone. Go Snail!
Welcome Joe!

Back