SNAIL Division 3 - May 2018 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if my driving affected anyone. I was having trouble seeing people around me, i'm getting used to this game. I am also handicapped driving with one arm from sholder surgery, had trouble loosing the rearend a few times.
Your best is what you have to give that day. Speaking for myself, this is D3, I haven't seen people purposely tank people (for the most part). Hope your recovery is going well! Glad to see you're back and doing rehab with racing, lol.

Red Bull Junior at Interlagos. Say goodbye to that combo but hopefully it's not fully eliminated and we can take the car on tour.

Edit: So that wasn't so bad but in general we need to work on race starts a bit.

Last edited:
New post since that's a week old...

The RBJunior wasn't as twitchy as I thought based on how it handled Maggiore. Very interesting. We might lose the Alfa just because it's been around longest. I hope my combo stays but you never know. All three seem fun.

Yes sir I checked the schedule this morning but I was meaning next weekend we race. I have had more fun racing with this group of guys in D3 than I have in a long time on this game cant wait for the June 3rd race thanks to all you guys for putting up with my slow ass lol

Last night was good racing but glad next weekend is bye week b/c I definitely wouldn't make it.

I started knocking out the GT League levels to make credits so I would always be able to buy the car needed for Snail and they tend to be a bit...boring.

I jumped back into Sport races and they tend to be a bit...wrecky. (granted, a day at Tokyo tanked my SR from S to B so now it's all a bit dicey)

I guess finding Snail is like my Goldilocks moment. Just right. Looking forward to more races and getting into some of the other events (endurance, c&m, etc.).

Full disclosure: If it seems I'm totally different people from race to race, it's b/c I am. I race with my buddy and we switch between races. We're both on the same level skill wise and both are passionate about doing well but have a little bit different style. It was actually pretty fun for the Tuesday endurance. We switched ourselves in and out of the racing chair at every pit too!

Cheers and have an awesome holiday weekend!

Last night was good racing but glad next weekend is bye week b/c I definitely wouldn't make it.

I started knocking out the GT League levels to make credits so I would always be able to buy the car needed for Snail and they tend to be a bit...boring.

I jumped back into Sport races and they tend to be a bit...wrecky. (granted, a day at Tokyo tanked my SR from S to B so now it's all a bit dicey)

I guess finding Snail is like my Goldilocks moment. Just right. Looking forward to more races and getting into some of the other events (endurance, c&m, etc.).

Full disclosure: If it seems I'm totally different people from race to race, it's b/c I am. I race with my buddy and we switch between races. We're both on the same level skill wise and both are passionate about doing well but have a little bit different style. It was actually pretty fun for the Tuesday endurance. We switched ourselves in and out of the racing chair at every pit too!

To make some quick cash try the endurance monza race and boost performance and weight on the gt3 Corvette it's what iv been doing

To make some quick cash try the endurance monza race and boost performance and weight on the gt3 Corvette it's what iv been doing

Yeah, I've heard something like that before. I'm also a quasi completionist, so those ungolded levels taunt me. haha

Interesting way to fight fatigue (especially in the endurance races). Glad you guys are enjoying SNAIL, it definitely is a nice balance and a great bunch of guys!

Let us know when you switch drivers on Sunday so we know who's who and can learn your respective styles

Let us know when you switch drivers on Sunday so we know who's who and can learn your respective styles
Where's the fun in that?! Haha! I play tennis against the same guys all the time and know what they can and can't do but playing those outliers is always more exciting. ;)

It's not about fun, it's about knowing who will do what in certain situations and being able to react accordingly. Like with Mully last night, now I know he won't make a risky move into a chicane even if he's side by side. I can trust that we'll get through safely. Other drivers I don't have that trust.

I'm using a ps3 Driving Force GT Logitech wheel with CronusMax. I see almost no lag tho and I saved a bundle coming from 6 to Sport.
I have the same wheel with a Brook Super Converter that works well, but I don’t feel comfortable racing in SNAIL yet with it, as I don’t have a stand or anything.

I have the same wheel with a Brook Super Converter that works well, but I don’t feel comfortable racing in SNAIL yet with it, as I don’t have a stand or anything.
Do a search on amazon for racing wheel stands. I got mine from there, its a brand called wheelstandpro. It was like $159.00 and well worth it.

I conned my parents into getting me a Playseat Challenge for Xmas. They didn't approve of buying their 40yr old son a "gaming chair" but I insisted that it was a RACING seat and that I could be famous someday. (yeah right)

I conned my parents into getting me a Playseat Challenge for Xmas. They didn't approve of buying their 40yr old son a "gaming chair" but I insisted that it was a RACING seat and that I could be famous someday. (yeah right)

Nice, I’ve thought about going that route, not necessarily the Challenge but the Evolution. I’ve been trying to float that by the wife, but no luck yet, lol. How do you like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back