SNAIL Division 3 - November 2017 - GT SPORT Season 1

• Thread starter CoachMK21
  • 87 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that it makes a difference in anything but I should get last place points for race 1. I qualified and was on the grid for the original start.

I just finished fixing this. Sorry I mucked up your night.

I would just like to thank you Coach for all your hard work and patience last night, to make this Snail D3 event actually happen through all the struggles and issues we experienced! And thanks to all of you who were there and participated and helped to make the debut on Sport. Although it didn't go off without any hitches, we still had an enjoyable night of racing!👍

I just finished fixing this. Sorry I mucked up your night.

No fault of your's. Stuff happens and we work through it. It just got too late for me having to be at work at 4 AM today.

I would suggest that we designate a back up host and that everyone makes themselves familiar with the processes for stuck cars, manual grid starts, disconnects, and all the other stuff that we're going to have to navigate without the benefit of voice communications. These divisions are only going to get bigger and more drivers means that a party chat will be even less effective than it was last night.

How do I locate the replays for D3? I've tried a few times, and I just don't get it.:banghead:
EDIT: Got it.

Last edited:
Regarding duties, I am more than willing to help,but am unsure of the number of races I will be able to run on any given night.

I would suggest that we designate a back up host and that everyone makes themselves familiar with the processes for stuck cars, manual grid starts, disconnects, and all the other stuff that we're going to have to navigate without the benefit of voice communications. These divisions are only going to get bigger and more drivers means that a party chat will be even less effective than it was last night.
Do you know of a work around for the stuck cars on grid issue?

Hey guys, wanted to inform y’all that I won’t be able to race tonight due to a karting event. I look forward joining you guys next weekend!

I might not make it or might be late at best. We're having a pretty good thunder/lightning storm here and our power is spotty.

If it happens, everyone will have to leave the track and then we'll do a manual grid for the race.
we did this last night, but the same driver was stuck again on the restart. What is your next option?

If the same driver gets stuck twice in a row, they are to either ghost their car or leave the room. Everyone else is to continue racing.

Based on the manual grid, the original grid set by the game for race 1 was very wrong.

It's not a host problem. It's a game problem. Just remember that if the same driver gets stuck again, we keep going.

Good races last night guys. It got a bit late and I didn't quite understand the vote you guys were asking me for, if someone wants to elaborate?

Interactive Participation
Our unique format allows everyone to have a say on which cars and tracks we race. It's also used to strike a balance between familiarity and variety of our car and track combos. In other words, the progression of cars and tracks that we race is slow enough for us to learn them well, but fast enough that they don't get "old". At the end of every league night, everyone votes on which car and track combo they enjoyed the least. The combo that receives the most "elimination votes" is dropped from the next week's lineup entirely. The combo that receives the second most votes is also dropped, but only partially

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back