SNAIL Division 3 - November 2017 - GT SPORT Season 1

  • Thread starter Thread starter CoachMK21
  • 87 comments
  • 3,658 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good races last night guys. It got a bit late and I didn't quite understand the vote you guys were asking me for, if someone wants to elaborate?

After each night of racing, we vote for the combo we want to be eliminated. You can only vote for a combo that you raced, meaning you can't leave after combo 2 and try to vote for 3. All the votes for each division are tabulated and that's how we determine what we race next week.
 
Oh cool thanks. Don't know if it's too late, but I enjoyed the Alsace Village Ferrari 458 race the least.
 
Oh cool thanks. Don't know if it's too late, but I enjoyed the Alsace Village Ferrari 458 race the least.

I've added your vote. Thank you for your input.
 
I didn't vote last night and left abruptly,I had a massive headache and the events of last night only exacerbated the problem.I vote for 1
 
I didn't vote last night and left abruptly,I had a massive headache and the events of last night only exacerbated the problem.I vote for 1

Your vote has been recorded.
 
Anyone plan on setting up a practice lobby tonight? Btw you guys can add me, psn is the same.
 
It's official practice night. There should be 2 lobbies up. D1-D2, D3-D5 rooms. Might spill into more rooms if they get full

Practice time is 9:30 pm EST. Lobbies should be up around 9:00
 
I won't be able to make it Sunday, doing autocross.
 
I won't be able to make it Sunday, doing autocross.

Where do you live that you can still do autocross? Unfortunately, I'm where the snow has already fallen...NY. Have fun!
 
Where do you live that you can still do autocross? Unfortunately, I'm where the snow has already fallen...NY. Have fun!
I live near New Orleans and theres a track called Nola Motorsports park. Its a pretty big track and they hosted an indy car race a few years ago. Its still 70 degrees down here.
 
I live near New Orleans and theres a track called Nola Motorsports park. Its a pretty big track and they hosted an indy car race a few years ago. Its still 70 degrees down here.

I'm familiar with NOLA. My cousin and uncle have been there with the One Lap of America. Good track, terrible traffic is the usually report :)
 
I will most likely not be racing on Sunday night. I've been getting progressively sicker this last week and right now is about as late as I've been able to stay awake all week. At best, I might make the first combo. Please confirm if you can do your assigned duty. It would also be good if we have a few more back ups to list. Thank you.

Division Manager - @CoachMK21

Host - @JamCar0ne
Backup Host - @Drewspeed (out 11/12), @CoachMK21 (out 11/12)

Scorekeeper - @basswerks1
Backup Scorekeeper - @CoachMK21 (out 11/12)

Replay Uploader - @TomMang_68
Backup Replay Uploader -

Data Specialist - @vsfit
Backup Data Specialist - @TomMang_68
 
Is there someone else who is willing to do scoring tonight?
 
I would, but with me having problems last week getting stuck I don't want to lock into something then send y'all scrambling if my connection fails me.
 
I'll take scoring and data for tonight
 
Yes, I will be there. Room should open near top of hour.

I trust everyone will perform routine Modem/Router/Console reset prior to joining room. Also, may help to go to:
XMB / SETTINGS / NETWORK / TEST INTERNET CONNECTION

I find running a connection test after reset often helps the console reacquire the necessary bits it needs for better communication.
 
I will be out tonight. I have to go to San Diego for work tomorrow and I still have too many things to get done tonight to sit and race.
 
I'm a race time decision...
 
can you please remove me from data
 
Looking forward to tonight. For all D#, I'm the one in back, chasing all of you.
 
Last edited:
@CoachMK21 I'm good to host. Can do scoring again if needed, but only if no one else steps up.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back