SNAIL Division 4-August 2018 season

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 205 comments
Just a heads up...with the exception of combo 1, I have had almost no practice on the other two combos. I’ll do my best to stay out of everyone’s race, given the tight standings going into the final night.
Also, there are severe thunderstorms rolling through Columbus Ohio for the next several hours. If I suddenly disappear, I’ve been disconnected.
Good luck tonight everyone!

Just a heads up...with the exception of combo 1, I have had almost no practice on the other two combos. I’ll do my best to stay out of everyone’s race, given the tight standings going into the final night.
Also, there are severe thunderstorms rolling through Columbus Ohio for the next several hours. If I suddenly disappear, I’ve been disconnected.
Good luck tonight everyone!
No problem @Nick Cannella hopefully power stays on

Thanks to everyone for a awesome august season. and i know i say this everyweek but without @JamCar0ne @AdamK3190 @gulfvet67 @Nick Cannella @vsfit @Skills you guys are what makes snail one of the best league around on gts the time and effort you guys put in week in week out is greatly appreciated and i personally thank each and everyone of you guys for helping with the duties that are required. thanks to everyone who raced aswell there was some close battles and on any giving night everyone has a chance to take home a W (still searching for my first lol). thank you guys for allowing me to manage the division cant wait to get September season underway!

Thanks to everyone for a awesome august season. and i know i say this everyweek but without @JamCar0ne @AdamK3190 @gulfvet67 @Nick Cannella @vsfit @Skills you guys are what makes snail one of the best league around on gts the time and effort you guys put in week in week out is greatly appreciated and i personally thank each and everyone of you guys for helping with the duties that are required. thanks to everyone who raced aswell there was some close battles and on any giving night everyone has a chance to take home a W (still searching for my first lol). thank you guys for allowing me to manage the division cant wait to get September season underway!
Thanks Texas I appreciate all your help this season and to everyone for giving me a warm welcome to snail. You all inspire me to become a better and clean racer so thank you the all in D4.

Thanks Texas I appreciate all your help this season and to everyone for giving me a warm welcome to snail. You all inspire me to become a better and clean racer so thank you the all in D4.
You won't be in D4 for long as fast as you are! Thanks for running the rooms and thanks to all the others for making it purr. I'm going to try to take on some duties in the future but I take a lot of vacays in the summer (got back from the beach yesterday just before race time) so I don't want to commit then reneg.

You won't be in D4 for long as fast as you are! Thanks for running the rooms and thanks to all the others for making it purr. I'm going to try to take on some duties in the future but I take a lot of vacays in the summer (got back from the beach yesterday just before race time) so I don't want to commit then reneg.
No problem @ChauncyMarsh if you have the time great if not hey we got it covered I might suggest taking a backup roll if your iffy about taking on a responsibility or being there every week by doing that it's a easy way to get use to taking on the role and if you miss there's always the main duty holder

@ChauncyMarsh you had alot on the feed during r1r1 I think I spent so much time behind you I read every sticker on the livery hahahaha that was a fun duel we had going

I like that combo and you are very quick on it. Made one wide turn and you pounced.
Thanks man I appreciate it. It's one of my favorite combos we've raced. Yeah I noticed you were going into that corner a lil hot and i was just worried about not making contact and make a clean pass without holding you up

Congrats Jam on being consistently fast. Adam wins my Oh **** Here He Comes Again! award. And Gulfvet wins Most Improved Driver. I don't know if you were sandbagging or what, but you've been so fast this month. Great improvement for sure.

I also just want to point out that there were no D4 incident reports on the Steward Summaries page for August season. Good, clean racing everyone. You all make it really fun to be a part of this group.

Enjoy Labor Day! (college football starts this week!!!!)

Congrats Jam on being consistently fast. Adam wins my Oh **** Here He Comes Again! award. And Gulfvet wins Most Improved Driver. I don't know if you were sandbagging or what, but you've been so fast this month. Great improvement for sure.

I also just want to point out that there were no D4 incident reports on the Steward Summaries page for August season. Good, clean racing everyone. You all make it really fun to be a part of this group.

Enjoy Labor Day! (college football starts this week!!!!)
I echo these statements!

Combo trio for Sunday night. Team 9/11Tribute has extended their sponsorship through the end of this season.

31C881A0-E5F8-4B79-B45E-6BFECDFB5DC3.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back