SNAIL Division 4-August 2018 season

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 205 comments
It's more open with gts I wasnt around for gt 6 but from what iv seen as long as you dont look identical to another driver or 2 drivers using the same race numbers you should be fine

I will be unavailable for racing tonight, business things to attend to. Can someone please take photos of the race results showing the time gap after each race and then post them or share them with me in a PM? If you've never done this before all you have to do is go to the top left corner and click the race results tab and take the pic showing gaps and fast lap at the bottom.

Yeah it shouldn't be a problem I know @Skills has confirmed he will be so between us we should be able to get everything you or he needs to do data. Sorry you cant make it man hope to see you next week

I know @Nick Cannella is out so i can take back up replay and texter @vsfit is out @Skills can handle that I'll back him up and make sure to get the pictures needed and iv never seen a Sunday @JamCar0ne hasnt been there to race so I'm asking you guys can I go ahead and confirm we have everything covered and is there anything I'm missing?

Thanks man I know I'll need it with a these combos. it will be a little different not seeing the maniac Marlboro out there turning and burning lol. Hope the vacation is going well enjoy it man and we will see you next week hopefully

Thanks man I know I'll need it with a these combos. it will be a little different not seeing the maniac Marlboro out there turning and burning lol. Hope the vacation is going well enjoy it man and we will see you next week hopefully
Vacation is going wonderful. I will be back next week for sure!

Last edited:
@JamCar0ne i cant apologize enough for ruining your R3R1 im an really sorry for that
thanks guys for getting replays scores and votes done quick wow that was fast @JamCar0ne @gulfvet67
@vsfit & @Skills i have pictures of results and fastest laps if you guys need anything just name it and ill do what i can to help
@AdamK3190 fantastic job hosting man you adapted quick and did a great job hosting much better than i did lol
@Ron Williams thanks for coming back to snail very tough combos for your first snail race on gts you held up well and did a good job holding me off on R2R1 you made that mustang twice as wide and were very hard to pass nice job!

Kind of a bloodbath tonight. I like the Mountain but the car felt squirrelier than on a flat course (and we know it was), but next week could be better. Spinning within those walls is kinda ****ty for everyone behind you. That 'stang tho... Bad track for it? Idk. Not fun for me.

Kind of a bloodbath tonight. I like the Mountain but the car felt squirrelier than on a flat course (and we know it was), but next week could be better. Spinning within those walls is kinda ****ty for everyone behind you. That 'stang tho... Bad track for it? Idk. Not fun for me.
Yeah rough combos for sure sadly we can only get rid of one of those two I know I struggled and I practiced I have no excuse for how I did hopefully the car gets froze and they get rid of both of those two tracks panorama can be a fun time trial track but racing with others your just asking for trouble idk how the guys do it in the 24 hour race in real life hats off to them

Welcome to @Ron Williams as well. It was a tough combo night but I hope you stick with it. We're all better drivers from being here. (unfortunately it makes Sport races scary bc you expect them to be as courteous...and they won't be) Looking forward to a lot more races.

Thanks all. I'm back and can't wait to get in some practice during the week and learn some race craft from y'all.

@JLBowler @CoachMK21 will get you added. Yep still on google sheets. Let me know if you need a refresher on anything and I'll be glad to help.
What time do I enter for the gap to P1 when someone doesn’t finish before the 90 second delay? I’d presume a lapped racer’s time would also fall under this scenario.
Otherwise I just have to enter fastest laps and D4 data is done.

What time do I enter for the gap to P1 when someone doesn’t finish before the 90 second delay? I’d presume a lapped racer’s time would also fall under this scenario.
Otherwise I just have to enter fastest laps and D4 data is done.
thanks for getting the data so quickly.

Just a small update on points if anyone hasn't seen.
1&2 are separated by 2 points
3&4 are separated by 1 points
4&5 are separated by 3 points
So this last race week should be very interesting and play a major part in final point standings for the month great racing I have never seen it this close 3 race weeks in great job by everyone

So this last race week should be very interesting and play a major part in final point standings for the month great racing I have never seen it this close 3 race weeks in great job by everyone
Ouch. I need 100 to get to the top. I guess I'll just race for spoiler! ;)

Great job everybody!

Guys is nick hosting this week or did you want me to continue thanks
You've got it this coming up week since your still main host for the last race of the season and for September season I know @Nick Cannella said he wanted to so if you two want to switch or keep it the same yall just let me know

No problem after sundays race I will try to get a little ahead of the game and get everything ironed out for September season and we will go from there. Thanks again to everyone who has helped this season you guys have done a amazing job!

Back