SNAIL Division 4-August 2018 season

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 205 comments
Ok I will take this weekend and nick can take September, if for any reason he can’t . I can take over for him thanks and thanks Nick.
@AdamK3190 id like to try hosting for September, this way you and I can alternate seasons as host and backup if that’s cool. I’m racing Sunday but most likely will be spent from vacation, so I plan to ride around in the back and not get in anyone’s way.

@AdamK3190 id like to try hosting for September, this way you and I can alternate seasons as host and backup if that’s cool. I’m racing Sunday but most likely will be spent from vacation, so I plan to ride around in the back and not get in anyone’s way.
Absolutely , Nick I have no problems switching back and forth thanks .

Hello D4 drivers. I’m back from vacation (having claimed the 2018 Hatteras Island Bocce Ball Championship) and ready for some racing Sunday night!

21109C34-3165-4137-9CDB-ECAA9C843F74.jpeg

Congrats @Nick Cannella glad to have ya back this week. Just a heads up to everyone I'll have a practice room open tonight aiming for 830 to 930 to have it up and going I need alot of practice with the audi it's a handful I'll post the room number up in the main thread

Congrats @Nick Cannella glad to have ya back this week. Just a heads up to everyone I'll have a practice room open tonight aiming for 830 to 930 to have it up and going I need alot of practice with the audi it's a handful I'll post the room number up in the main thread
Thanks Tex. I’m gonna try to join later

Sorry guy's, I won't be able to make it. I forgot to mention that I am here at Road Atlanta for Grid Life and won't travel back to Houston until tomorrow. Lol

Just a small update on points if anyone hasn't seen.
1&2 are separated by 2 points
3&4 are separated by 1 points
4&5 are separated by 3 points
Just a friendly reminder it's a close race across the board for tonight's final race of August good luck to everyone

No problem @TheSlowOne hope to see you next week and safe journeys home that's gotta be a hell of a drive (atleast it is from dallas I cant imagine from houston)

It's not too bad, give or take 12-14 hours with a truck and trailer. I'm just happy I'm not one of the unlucky guys that wrecked their cars this weekend.

It's not too bad, give or take 12-14 hours with a truck and trailer. I'm just happy I'm not one of the unlucky guys that wrecked their cars this weekend.
I agree there. that's a tough and long ride home at that point (been there racing gsxr600)

Back