SNAIL Division 4 - December Season

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 136 comments
Another great night of racing guys... Starting to think I am seeing my downfall. I am currently using a controller, & my fingers are too heavy on the gas. Got a wheel & pedal set-up o the way (SHould arrive Thursday), so hoping that may help. That last race; I had the gas down about half way throughout most of the race, & oly spu out 3 times rather than the 8-9 times like the prior race.

Another great night of racing guys... Starting to think I am seeing my downfall. I am currently using a controller, & my fingers are too heavy on the gas. Got a wheel & pedal set-up o the way (SHould arrive Thursday), so hoping that may help. That last race; I had the gas down about half way throughout most of the race, & oly spu out 3 times rather than the 8-9 times like the prior race.
Just takes some practice man you'll get it down. Congratulations on the set up on the way!

TY Tex..... actually wet with the Thrustmaster T150 pro package that gamestop (Ugh, lol) had o sale for $199. Comes with the T150 & upgraded T3PA (?) pedals as well as a 1 year subscription to iRacing. Figured that the price point was definitely worth it...

Good racing tonight sorry for such a bad performance on my part got to start practicing more than I have the last few weeks. Thanks @Nick Cannella @Skills and @racingchamp30 for helping with the duties for the night as always D4 really appreciates it. Let's try to get some more of you guys to help out next month it's not as bad as it seems lol if you want to try out a duty I'll help any way I can. Hope all you guys and your families have a good holiday and be safe out there!

I remember those controller days back when I joined SNAIL. Gas and brake modulation was a struggle and even tried different button mappings. Congratulations on the wheel purchase! It will take a few weeks to adjust and get use to it, but a whole new level of experience is about to unfold for you.

Merry Christmas to all, sorry to anyone that I may have bumped into last night, especially you gulfvet67, watched replay, that was epic.

I was very frustrated for last night's race. I couldn't get the podium, but I really enjoyed it. I hope that my New steering wheel arrives soon. Merry Christmas!

And remember, race clean!

Last edited:
Attention Division 4:
Can all racers review their replays and change the display to show all information?
My replays will not show ET, laps or anything when I watch the replays. I DO see splits and fast laps on the live timing screen but have never had GTS not display the race info. The gauges don’t even show.

I tried downloading 1of @racingchamp30 and it was the same issue.

This is an example of what my replays normally look like.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Assuming you are choosing the "display all" option on the little gear icon menu. When you have the screen like what is shown in your photo, you have to press the circle button to make the playback menu go away and show the dash dials.

I found my work around. I have to enter Race Photos and then exit back to the replay in order for the info to be displayed.

Last edited:
Back