SNAIL Division 4 - December Season

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 136 comments
Division 4 drivers....@JamCarOne called it out last night. We had some shenanigans going on and we are getting a little loose if you all know what I mean. I think we need to clean ourselves up STAT rather than go the IR route. There are some very aggressive drivers, drivers that do not concede etc. I won’t call any out by name, but I have found myself getting a little more aggressive because I’m tired of getting pushed around. If I’m too slow for you, then pass me the proper way. Don’t bump me or slide into me or push me off. Find a way around me. If I see I’m slowing you up, I’ll move, at a time and place of my choosing.

I agree and for both Races of combo 1 both me and Bass were going back and forth without any contact , had patience with one another and helped the flow of the races between us. We were both equally fast or faster as the other but made sure no contact was made between both of us. I did make a couple mistakes during round 2 of the third race where i misjudged my braking point getting into col_klink from behind him and then later on in the race after getting out of bounds i came out on track where Nog ended up bumping into me which was my fault not completely making sure the track was completely free of another driver before entering it but rest of night went along fine with me and others around me. I feel the same as well that to have patience to pass and not rush it because it usually causes a wreck on track that ends up involving other drivers who were not involved in the original wreck.

Division 4 drivers....@JamCarOne called it out last night. We had some shenanigans going on and we are getting a little loose if you all know what I mean. I think we need to clean ourselves up STAT rather than go the IR route. There are some very aggressive drivers, drivers that do not concede etc. I won’t call any out by name, but I have found myself getting a little more aggressive because I’m tired of getting pushed around. If I’m too slow for you, then pass me the proper way. Don’t bump me or slide into me or push me off. Find a way around me. If I see I’m slowing you up, I’ll move, at a time and place of my choosing.

The IR route is best way to get other drivers to learn from their mistakes.

Welcome guys im glad you 3 have decided to join up. this is a good group of guys and i personally have learned alot from this group. the first night is always a little crazy to get use to so here is a few things to remember and to take into consideration.

1. once you've entered the lobby ready up, proceed to the end of the first corner and line up for qualifying there is no hot lapping permitted
2. during qualifying if you run off track please remain off track do not complete the lap. once a driver has gone off that drivers qualifying lap is disqualified
3. if another driver closes on you during qualifying please do not hold them up theoretically no one should catch another driver during qualifying bc everyone waits 5 seconds or more once the driver in-front of them has started there lap.
4. qualifying consist of 1 out lap + 1 qualifying lap.
5. at the end of the night when the scorekeeper post they are ready for votes we all pick 1 combo we would like to vote off for the following weeks races. a driver is able to vote for any track they ran the given race night but can not vote for a combo they did not race.
6. have fun like i said this is a good group of guys and pretty easy going race clean and enjoy yourselves we are all glad to have you guys.

@Ak23 @Nukebanana @jerseyjoeaw

Welcome guys im glad you 3 have decided to join up. this is a good group of guys and i personally have learned alot from this group. the first night is always a little crazy to get use to so here is a few things to remember and to take into consideration.

1. once you've entered the lobby ready up, proceed to the end of the first corner and line up for qualifying there is no hot lapping permitted
2. during qualifying if you run off track please remain off track do not complete the lap. once a driver has gone off that drivers qualifying lap is disqualified
3. if another driver closes on you during qualifying please do not hold them up theoretically no one should catch another driver during qualifying bc everyone waits 5 seconds or more once the driver in-front of them has started there lap.
4. qualifying consist of 1 out lap + 1 qualifying lap.
5. at the end of the night when the scorekeeper post they are ready for votes we all pick 1 combo we would like to vote off for the following weeks races. a driver is able to vote for any track they ran the given race night but can not vote for a combo they did not race.
6. have fun like i said this is a good group of guys and pretty easy going race clean and enjoy yourselves we are all glad to have you guys.

@Ak23 @Nukebanana @jerseyjoeaw

Thank you all! Can't wait to get out on th ed track with yall!. How do I find the lobby? Does some one post it here?

First off; let me apologize for my lack of concentration this evening. First off; didn't think we started util 10 rather than 9 EST, thus once realized I was late; allowed myself to get frazzled ad did not read the posts as far as procedures for qualifying; hence the mix up during the 3'rd como. I will not let this happen again. Had fu racing with you guys tonight; eve if I did ed up i dead last all 4 races I ra with you guys; & look forward to participating again i the future. Hopefully will be getting my wheel soo as to help better control the car i the corners as well...... Only 1 way to go from here; ad that is up; lol.

Thanks everyone for a good first race for me in y'alls league. Can't wait to do it again. I'm definitely not as good as you guys but I had a blast. Apologies for any thing I might have done wrong. Still getting used to no traction control. Till next time!

First off; let me apologize for my lack of concentration this evening. First off; didn't think we started util 10 rather than 9 EST, thus once realized I was late; allowed myself to get frazzled ad did not read the posts as far as procedures for qualifying; hence the mix up during the 3'rd como. I will not let this happen again. Had fu racing with you guys tonight; eve if I did ed up i dead last all 4 races I ra with you guys; & look forward to participating again i the future. Hopefully will be getting my wheel soo as to help better control the car i the corners as well...... Only 1 way to go from here; ad that is up; lol.
Dont sweat it man we've all been there hell my first race with snail I got lapped like 6 times (F1500 at brands indy Circuit still have nightmares about that one) didnt know what was going on lol it gets easier and you'll get faster it does take some time though only advise I can really give is practice in open lobbies either create one or join when you see one up and you'll start to notice those times drop you get comfortable with other drivers and that's when the fun really starts. The first few weeks are always rocky you guys will get it just practice keep showing up on sundays and you'll notice a big change

Back