SNAIL Division 4 - December Season

Discussion in 'SNAIL Archives' started by TexasJDC, Nov 28, 2018.

1. TexasJDC

TexasJDC Premium

Nick Cannella likes this.
  2. Nick Cannella

Nick Cannella Premium

Welcome to D4 comrade

3. jerseyjoeaw

jerseyjoeaw

Another great night of racing guys... Starting to think I am seeing my downfall. I am currently using a controller, & my fingers are too heavy on the gas. Got a wheel & pedal set-up o the way (SHould arrive Thursday), so hoping that may help. That last race; I had the gas down about half way throughout most of the race, & oly spu out 3 times rather than the 8-9 times like the prior race.

TexasJDC likes this.
  4. TexasJDC

TexasJDC Premium

Just takes some practice man you'll get it down. Congratulations on the set up on the way!

5. jerseyjoeaw

jerseyjoeaw

TY Tex..... actually wet with the Thrustmaster T150 pro package that gamestop (Ugh, lol) had o sale for $199. Comes with the T150 & upgraded T3PA (?) pedals as well as a 1 year subscription to iRacing. Figured that the price point was definitely worth it...

6. TexasJDC

TexasJDC Premium

Good racing tonight sorry for such a bad performance on my part got to start practicing more than I have the last few weeks. Thanks @Nick Cannella @Skills and @racingchamp30 for helping with the duties for the night as always D4 really appreciates it. Let's try to get some more of you guys to help out next month it's not as bad as it seems lol if you want to try out a duty I'll help any way I can. Hope all you guys and your families have a good holiday and be safe out there!

Skills and Lean_22_YT like this.
  7. Skills

Skills Premium

1 basswerks1 89
    2 gulfvet67 83
    3 RacingChamp30 80
    4 jlbowler 77
    5 COL_KLINK01 75
    6 lean_22_YT 69
    7 Skills_19657 62
    8 TexasmostHated 58
    9 jerseyjoeaw 34
    10 nog3861 29
    11 thorracing 25
    12 Nukebanana 14

8. Nick Cannella

Nick Cannella Premium

Congrats @basswerks1. Sorry for the lobby issues last night guys. Spectrum cable/internet had service issues in Columbus Ohio. Seems to be back to normal.

basswerks1 likes this.
  9. JamCar0ne

JamCar0ne

I remember those controller days back when I joined SNAIL. Gas and brake modulation was a struggle and even tried different button mappings. Congratulations on the wheel purchase! It will take a few weeks to adjust and get use to it, but a whole new level of experience is about to unfold for you.

10. gulfvet67

gulfvet67

Congradulations @basswerks1 and Merry Christmas to All.

basswerks1 and TexasJDC like this.
  11. diehard racer

diehard racer

Merry Christmas to all, sorry to anyone that I may have bumped into last night, especially you gulfvet67, watched replay, that was epic.

12. basswerks1

basswerks1

Thank fellas. Had a great battle. Happy holidays!

13. Lean_22_YT

Lean_22_YT

I was very frustrated for last night's race. I couldn't get the podium, but I really enjoyed it. I hope that my New steering wheel arrives soon. Merry Christmas!

And remember, race clean!

Last edited: Dec 24, 2018
    TexasJDC likes this.
  14. basswerks1

basswerks1

You had the pace in that last round. Consistently pays off !

Lean_22_YT likes this.
  15. Skills

Skills Premium

Attention Division 4:
    Can all racers review their replays and change the display to show all information?
    My replays will not show ET, laps or anything when I watch the replays. I DO see splits and fast laps on the live timing screen but have never had GTS not display the race info. The gauges don’t even show.

I tried downloading 1of @racingchamp30 and it was the same issue.

This is an example of what my replays normally look like.

image.jpg

Last edited: Dec 28, 2018
  16. JamCar0ne

JamCar0ne

Assuming you are choosing the "display all" option on the little gear icon menu. When you have the screen like what is shown in your photo, you have to press the circle button to make the playback menu go away and show the dash dials.

17. Skills

Skills Premium

I found my work around. I have to enter Race Photos and then exit back to the replay in order for the info to be displayed.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2018