SNAIL Division 4 - December Season

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 136 comments
Good racing last night. Noticed a little more patience and more giving than taking all over the grid in all combos.
It's been awhile since I raced with @JLBowler, still smooth and consistent as ever. Nice seeing you battling it out in the pack and pulling that inside move from P10 at the start of R3R2, classic. I was like, how'd he get that run?
Watching @nog3861 battle with @JamCar0ne was entertaining as well for a few laps until I drove off into the sand for no reason whatsoever.
Great racing with @JamCar0ne in R1 and @racingchamp30....... always leading or lurking.
Thanks @gulfvet67 and @Alexrider007 for hanging out in the chat and sharing a few laughs.

I can do back-up data @TexasJDC if @Skills needs a night off. Except this week, I didn't get any of the finishing pics.

The racing is much more enjoyable and free flowing on track when everyone is patient for a pass and not dive bombing or rushing just to get ahead by one position. Gain respect faster that way on track to wait to do a pass rather than rushing it. Have seen it in real life racing watching F1 or Nascar where if a driver dive bombs a corner and causes a wreck the respect goes down but when the driver waits to pass and does it as clean as possible they gain the respect among other drivers. All of us have gotten comfortable in passing each other in Snail at high speeds side by side because we know that the driver next to each other won't cause a wreck.

Good racing last night. Noticed a little more patience and more giving than taking all over the grid in all combos.
It's been awhile since I raced with @JLBowler, still smooth and consistent as ever. Nice seeing you battling it out in the pack and pulling that inside move from P10 at the start of R3R2, classic. I was like, how'd he get that run?
Watching @nog3861 battle with @JamCar0ne was entertaining as well for a few laps until I drove off into the sand for no reason whatsoever.
Great racing with @JamCar0ne in R1 and @racingchamp30....... always leading or lurking.
Thanks @gulfvet67 and @Alexrider007 for hanging out in the chat and sharing a few laughs.

I can do back-up data @TexasJDC if @Skills needs a night off. Except this week, I didn't get any of the finishing pics.

I don't know where that run came from on the start either. I must have hit the revs just right in 1st gear on the start and then when I hit 2nd gear, the car took off. It sure didn't work that way in race 1 of that combo.

I've got prize A this week. I want to hear your thoughts. This isn't a formal process just throw your ideas out for the prize. I'm not going to guarantee that I will choose one but I will try and give them all a drive and consideration before making my selection. I may take parts of a couple of suggestions and put them together or something that someone suggests may lead me to something else. Just want some input from the group. Just keep in mind that I can't stand Tokyo Expressway.

Cool idea to get some opinions thanks man. Check out dragons trail-seaside in the Ferrari 458 Italia GR.4 iv done some races there recently in open lobbies and it's been pretty fun not to mention we rarely race GR.4 cars

I've got prize A this week. I want to hear your thoughts. This isn't a formal process just throw your ideas out for the prize. I'm not going to guarantee that I will choose one but I will try and give them all a drive and consideration before making my selection. I may take parts of a couple of suggestions and put them together or something that someone suggests may lead me to something else. Just want some input from the group. Just keep in mind that I can't stand Tokyo Expressway.
@JLBowler thanks for the opportunity. Like you not much of a fan of Tokyo Expressway either.
Blue Moon Bay Infield A or B is a decent track. Car suggestions below (Subaru WRX either one).

DDCABA68-12CA-4BFC-8F8D-D95BFFE65645.jpeg

@JLBowler thanks for the opportunity. Like you not much of a fan of Tokyo Expressway either.
Blue Moon Bay Infield A or B is a decent track. Car suggestions below (Subaru WRX either one).

View attachment 784394

Normally I really like the AWD stuff but with the Mitsubishi already hanging around for another week, the Subaru might be a little too similar. I'll still give it a shot though.

Keep the ideas coming guys. It's supposed to rain all day tomorrow here and I'll need something to do in the evening.

How about the Mini Cooper S '65 (N100) at Red Bull Short track. Oh..wait, we're already at Red Bull ring, maybe one of the other short tracks like Kyoto.

I doubt I would be able to race the selection, but the Mclaren 650s N700 car @ alsace village forward or reverse. Maybe even the same car at kyoto+miyabi, also forward or reverse.

Thanks guys. I tried them all. I even tried the Mini and the Copen. They were slow. I don't know that we have a track small enough for them in GTS. Obviously I settled on a car that was not mentioned but he suggestions of Gr4 along with the McLaren led me to the Gr4 McLaren.

I ran the combo this morning before work. I did 10 laps and managed a 1:18:482.
I like the track selection too :D

Couldnt find it for some reason YouTube is glitching and only letting me view the first 55 mins even though it shows a 2 hour and 49 min stream

Couldnt find it for some reason YouTube is glitching and only letting me view the first 55 mins even though it shows a 2 hour and 49 min stream
I saw that.
GV messaged me his vote.
Good racing tonight everyone.

I saw that.
GV messaged me his vote.
Good racing tonight everyone.
yeah iv never seen that before idk whats going on but hopefully it will be fixed by the morning. thanks man i appreciate you doing scores and as always bailing my a$# out lol.

good racing tonight and a good turn out thanks everyone who showed up looked to be some good battles going on. thank you for helping tonight @Nick Cannella @racingchamp30 and @Skills (pulling double duty scores and data) you guys did a great job as always really cant say thank you enough or how appreciative i am by you guys efforts week in and week out you guys keep D4 running smooth my hats are off to all of you guys.

After you shutdown your stream it takes awhile for YouTube to "catch up". Sometimes large chunks of the stream will be missing during this phase. Youll know when its finished when you go to re-watch your stream and it starts at the very beginning rather than in some random part half way through. It usually takes anywhere from 30mins-1hr after you shut down your stream to get everything caught back up

After you shutdown your stream it takes awhile for YouTube to "catch up". Sometimes large chunks of the stream will be missing during this phase. Youll know when its finished when you go to re-watch your stream and it starts at the very beginning rather than in some random part half way through. It usually takes anywhere from 30mins-1hr after you shut down your stream to get everything caught back up
Thanks sam I never noticed before I appreciate the info

Division 4 drivers....@JamCarOne called it out last night. We had some shenanigans going on and we are getting a little loose if you all know what I mean. I think we need to clean ourselves up STAT rather than go the IR route. There are some very aggressive drivers, drivers that do not concede etc. I won’t call any out by name, but I have found myself getting a little more aggressive because I’m tired of getting pushed around. If I’m too slow for you, then pass me the proper way. Don’t bump me or slide into me or push me off. Find a way around me. If I see I’m slowing you up, I’ll move, at a time and place of my choosing.

Latest Posts

Back