SNAIL Division 4 - January 2018 Season

• Thread starter Tecticles
  • 101 comments
I haven't been a snail for long, but last night was definitely the worst. It's the first time I've seen blatant dirty driving (e.g. going reverse at the start to bump the guy behind you...). Hopefully everyone will be nice again next week.

Let's not discuss on track incidents in public. That particular incident has been submitted to the stewards for review and will be dealt with.

Because trying to use the force, and manipulating the report system instead of learning how and when to pass makes more sense.

Because trying to use the force, and manipulating the report system instead of learning how and when to pass makes more sense.

I have no idea what you mean by using the force (is this Star Wars?) but if you want to discuss an IR, you need to use the reply all function in the email that you received for that IR. Discussion, no matter how passive aggressive or subtle, of IRs is not allowed in public threads.

I may not be able to make it tonight... Family pulled an override and I may not be back in time for start. GL!

I will open up a party chat 10-15 min before race start. Do we have someone that can be the texter tonight?

Latest Posts

Back