SNAIL Division 4 - November 2015 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the cockiness filter on, yes.

With it off and being humbly honest, I know I am a decent qualifier if I get a good handle on the car. The track doesn't usually matter, it's about finding what the car can do. When it comes to the actual race though, pressure does get to me a lot. If you counted the amount of times I hit either "Rear View" or either "Side Views", it would easily be over 50 times each race. Doing that means I'm not looking ahead and usually make a slight mistake.

Confirm.

Sidenote: I never use side views (not mapped on my wheel) and very rarely in the rear view other than the natural one from bumper cam.

Confirm.

Sidenote: I never use side views (not mapped on my wheel) and very rarely in the rear view other than the natural one from bumper cam.
I hate to do this to you, but it's a rule.

07: Corner Rights:
F:
Drivers are expected to set buttons up for side views as "I didn't see you" is not an excuse if you collide with another driver when racing.

I hate to do this to you, but it's a rule.

07: Corner Rights:
F:
Drivers are expected to set buttons up for side views as "I didn't see you" is not an excuse if you collide with another driver when racing.
and mike has never had a penalty for side swiping anyone beside him... how about you? I also don't switch between views why because it is not smooth enough and distracts from the main view. Plus with side indicators you should know if their is some one beside you!

Oh they're default mapped to the d-pad on the shifter, but since "The ultimate steering wheel stand" is poo the shifter isn't stable enough to use how intended so it's only touched when I use the start button.. 🤬.

I'm just saying. No reason to point fingers at me. The "how about you" is not necessary.

It's blackout nasseh or something like that. I'm remembering and not looking at it right now.

Hope everyone had fun last night. @Manasseh257NSX , I hope your first official league night was enjoyable.

As some of you know my wife's been ill, and I've been taking care of ALL family responsibilities. She's still trying to beat a post-op infection that followed her surgery last Monday. Possible hospitalization tomorrow. I certainly miss racing, but this just isn't the time. Hope to be back sooner than later. Until then, keep it clean, fast, and fun.

Hope everyone had fun last night. @Manasseh257NSX , I hope your first official league night was enjoyable.

As some of you know my wife's been ill, and I've been taking care of ALL family responsibilities. She's still trying to beat a post-op infection that followed her surgery last Monday. Possible hospitalization tomorrow. I certainly miss racing, but this just isn't the time. Hope to be back sooner than later. Until then, keep it clean, fast, and fun.
Hope all goes well for you and the mrs'

BIRDY!!!! I congratulate you on your win sir. One day I'll stop shooting myself in the foot (ala Nico Rosberg) when leading but that is part of learning to win too. I'm sure your pick will be a good one and I can't wait to see what and where we will be racing this Sunday.

BIRDY!!!! I congratulate you on your win sir. One day I'll stop shooting myself in the foot (ala Nico Rosberg) when leading but that is part of learning to win too. I'm sure your pick will be a good one and I can't wait to see what and where we will be racing this Sunday.
We will be at ciruito de madrid still working on the best car for good close racing.

Welcome Back Birdy.

SilverTrophies (1).jpg

So, last week's race night tells me that we need another reminder about OOB.

There were a number of drivers who completely flaunted the rules regarding boundaries last week. I counted over 14 violations on 1 corner of Deep Forest (10 of these by 3 drivers). On Silverstone I didn't even try to look at everyone, but I saw 2 particular drivers do 5-6 oob in one race alone.

Driving to use the oob areas without lifting off throttle is not fair to the other drivers who are not going oob. They are going slower and driving within their means in order to follow the rules...if you flaunt those rules you are gaining an unfair advantage. If you repeatedly or deliberately do so, it could be said that you are cheating.

I turned a blind eye this week, but head's up that the next time I see the rules so badly ignored I won't be.

I chose not to watch the replays because I knew I wouldn't be as nice. I think I got 2 or 3 on the night, but I can clearly recall following someone around a track and watching them do it every lap.

Put the names to say them the point and maybe they and we can fix that, i de el bad by my contacts in the seccond lap on deep f. And my second curve on silverstone but i take care to give my posición to the drivers involved

We have another chance at Silverstone this week.

Heads-up... I will be reviewing it closely.

Let's stay in bounds and drive clean

If you go OOB all you need to do is enter safely, lift for a second and carry on.

We have another chance at Silverstone this week.

Heads-up... I will be reviewing it closely.

Let's stay in bounds and drive clean

If you go OOB all you need to do is enter safely, lift for a second and carry on.
Literally one-miss-i-ssipp-i and then back on the gas. Like real racing, someone else that you weren't intending to allow by will get by.

Is this allowed: Letting off the gas just enough so that the trailing car takes your position and then slot back in behind? Or should it be one full second no matter what?

Literally one-miss-i-ssipp-i and then back on the gas. Like real racing, someone else that you weren't intending to allow by will get by.

Is this allowed: Letting off the gas just enough so that the trailing car takes your position and then slot back in behind? Or should it be one full second no matter what?
It has to be a full lift off, based on reviewing the replay, test for yourself how quick it takes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back