SNAIL Division 5 - November 2017 - GT SPORT Season 1

• Thread starter Wolfsatz
  • 82 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is taken from section 6.2 of the SNAIL OLR P&G. By opening the room any earlier, you open it up to more people coming in and out of the room and as they do that, they put a strain on everyone's connection. It needs a little updating from GT6 but anything that can apply to both games does.

What the host should do:

1. Between 9 and 9:15 pm Eastern time the host should open a club only room from the club page for the night's racing. This room should be set to the first track from the time it is opened. The host should not allow hot lapping or practice before the start of the race night.

Hope no one minds if I just leave these here...

One of these things is not like the other ones:
ygi1SWG.jpg

I swear I never touched him!
kF6oxt4.jpg

Excellent races last night! I hated this car last week. This week it was the two MRs that were my downfall and I actually enjoyed the M6 for a change. Special thanks to @Pichon617 for losing power so I wasn't last! :) Thanks all!

Hope no one minds if I just leave these here...

One of these things is not like the other ones:
ygi1SWG.jpg

I swear I never touched him!
kF6oxt4.jpg

Excellent races last night! I hated this car last week. This week it was the two MRs that were my downfall and I actually enjoyed the M6 for a change. Special thanks to @Pichon617 for losing power so I wasn't last! :) Thanks all!

LOL you be nice to that redbull livery back there, it was just a little too excited that turn.

There is a slight possibility I'll be late if something blows up at work today... If I'm not there and haven't messaged someone by the time you're ready to roll, don't spend time trying to track me down.

Hey guys tonight will be my first time racing with you guys. What room name will I be looking for tonight?

Hey guys tonight will be my first time racing with you guys. What room name will I be looking for tonight?

Sorry for not including that. The room name will be Snailracing D5, I will be the host my PSN name is Tec1347. Usually the easiest way to find the room is to search for the track we will race first.

Combos are found here.

Sorry for not including that. The room name will be Snailracing D5, I will be the host my PSN name is Tec1347. Usually the easiest way to find the room is to search for the track we will race first.

Combos are found here.
Thanks man

There is a slight possibility I'll be late if something blows up at work today... If I'm not there and haven't messaged someone by the time you're ready to roll, don't spend time trying to track me down.

Things blew up... I'm stuck here waiting on two other teams. You'll see me online, but I'm on crappy office wifi and I'd ruin your races on that. If I can get home at a reasonable time, I'll jump in on the later races. Enjoy!

Things blew up... I'm stuck here waiting on two other teams. You'll see me online, but I'm on crappy office wifi and I'd ruin your races on that. If I can get home at a reasonable time, I'll jump in on the later races. Enjoy!

Hoping you are able, will keep an eye out for ya.

Are these cars garage cars or preselected cars. Is this also a bop or do I need to do a little tweaking?

Are these cars garage cars or preselected cars. Is this also a bop or do I need to do a little tweaking?

Garage... you'll need to buy them first. Almost all Snail races are "Spec" races, which means no tuning or tweaking. We all run the same rigs... but feel free to paint it any color you choose. :)

yes sir

gr4 mustang at kyoto park yamagiwa
gr4 huracan at dragon trail II
and that same ferrari on nurburgring GP

@Tecticles - If you are willing to be the Division Manager again, please create a new thread titled "SNAIL Division 5 - December 2017 Season". Follow the basic template Wolfsatz used in the 1st post in this season. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back