SNAIL Division 6 - December 2015 Season

• Thread starter STEAMER62
  • 102 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi d6ers, all suggested combo's are welcome and if anyone has time to try them would be great , i will be on later for as long as i can (time difference being a pain )yes last one got kick but was happy with giving @Rob Brown a part in it, chance now to find a stonker :bowdown::crazy:

I told you mine you can help try it the light car you know the one at coute juice if you remember ? if not I will spell it out for you .ha ha Kansas boys and I think CliffE has one for you to try too I will work him to give you a shot .If you can give me some feed back about more susgestions I know you like brandshatch right?

hey there richroo, cliffE here , bryan and i work together so i am using his account, there was a combo that we mistakenly tried but that i really liked, the red devil at the indy road course. it was supposed to be the indy oval. the red devil has alot of power and a happy tail on the road course, takes alot of throttle control, ALOT

cliffE

Cool , will have to start making a list gonna have more suggested combos than Santa got presents lol :cheers:

These suggestions need to be posted in the main thread. If they aren't posted there, individually by a D6 driver who raced this past Sunday, then they can not be considered. See this post.

All suggestions have to be posted on the main thread. Make sure that when Cliffe posts his that he is signed in to his own account

Treed by Coach.

We were debating @CoachMK21 and yes if they have one to make it known on main thread Ty :bowdown: room invaders :sly:

Yes coach but we are at work when I get home I will post correct name with hp and pp , On the main thread . It will be late night for rich if he waits till when we get off big time difference for him .Ok I SEE Marks post that is right I am sorry ,I guess our votes do not count now ?

Yes coach but we are at work when I get home I will post correct name with hp and pp , On the main thread . It will be late night for rich if he waits till when we get off big time difference for him .Ok I SEE Marks post that is right I am sorry ,I guess our votes do not count now ?

Your nomination will still count. You don't need the exact HP/PP, etc. Just the name of the car and track is fine. Use kudosprime to find the name.

Thanks guys sorry for the confusion posted on main thread now the rest of you need to get busy ......come on lets give him a list to check twice ,ha ha .Hey poly and sinna do you think Jlbowler is running that indy course under a minute how does he do that ? ha ha hahhaa :)

EDIT: ME POLY, SINNA ,AND CLIFFE Were testing what I thought that Jlbowler had posted but we were at the wrong track and I had remember Jlbowler saying he had ran a sub minute lap .So we run and run for awhile and I stop to look at our lap times and I say I know we are all D6 but how in the heck is Jlbowler getting under a minute ? Well it was easy when you were on Indy course we all laffed I had loaded the wrong track agian .CliffE DID SO WELL THERE that he said if I ever get a pick that is where we are going .Hence the joke above I was hopeing that poly and sinna would rememeber .We all had a good laff that night silly Grandpa :)

Last edited:
Just wanted to check , is it any combo or is there a restriction on 1st 2nd 3rd race for the night ?

You're replacing the combo that received the most elimination votes. You can pick anything that is suggested. Combos are run in the order of the car's PP from lowest to highest each night.

Last edited:
ME POLY, SINNA ,AND CLIFFE Were testing what I thought that Jlbowler had posted but we were at the wrong track and I had remember Jlbowler saying he had ran a sub minute lap .So we run and run for awhile and I stop to look at our lap times and I say I know we are all D6 but how in the heck is Jlbowler getting under a minute ? Well it was easy when you were on Indy course we all laffed I had loaded the wrong track agian .CliffE DID SO WELL THERE that he said if I ever get a pick that is where we are going .Hence the joke above I was hopeing that poly and sinna would rememeber .
loool Bryan, of course I remember when we practiced on the "wrong" track and were wondering all the time how JLBowler made it under 1 min :confused: loool, and we were not able to keep that beast on track :lol:, amazing evening and yes, Cliffe did so well here
3 Grand Pa's track and Poly enjoyed too :cheers:
upload_2015-12-8_21-27-32.jpeg

Had a good few laps with @Alex Oneill trying suggested combo's so far...great job on your rig , I LIKE IT :) this is mine ..yours is low bones must ache getting back up after a time down there lol need to make mine a little higher ...
:cheers:

Attachments

• 20151124_163856.jpg
    20151124_163856.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Looks good plus you have a dedicated TV. I thought about that when I made mine but I didn't have the room. Its not bad having it as low as it is @richroo, it's much better than having the seat on the floor and the wheel attached to the coffee table. plus the TV is low as well so it works well. Plus, its in my living room so I had to make it movable. it goes back in the corner when i'm not using it.

Looks good plus you have a dedicated TV. I thought about that when I made mine but I didn't have the room. Its not bad having it as low as it is @richroo, it's much better than having the seat on the floor and the wheel attached to the coffee table. plus the TV is low as well so it works well. Plus, its in my living room so I had to make it movable. it goes back in the corner when i'm not using it.
yes space can be an issue , i'm currently in the shed as the other half gave me the look when i suggested setting it up in the house ..lmao will have to wear my thermals soon as its getting cold now bbbrrrr good night from over here

I have a simple set -up mine is a work out machine for doing set-ups kinda like a ab-roller but I turned it upside down the place for the headrest is where I bolted down the steering wheel .Very stable because of large base and light weight and folds .Hand crafted chair there with many decades of use ,haha ha That is my youngest grandchild Lincoln .
IMG_1042.JPG
IMG_1042.JPG

I thought I would show you a picture of my younger days and my first enduro cart single mac .I ALSO HAD A DOUBLE ,HA HA HA FUN DAYS ....
RACEFAN.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1043.JPG
    IMG_1043.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1044.JPG
    IMG_1044.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 15
I have a simple set -up mine is a work out machine for doing set-ups kinda like a ab-roller but I turned it upside down the place for the headrest is where I bolted down the steering wheel .Very stable because of large base and light weight and folds .Hand crafted chair there with many decades of use ,haha ha That is my youngest grandchild Lincoln .View attachment 490210 View attachment 490210
I thought I would show you a picture of my younger days and my first enduro cart single mac .I ALSO HAD A DOUBLE ,HA HA HA FUN DAYS ....View attachment 490233
like the way you think @pubason good example of thinking outside the box ..you look very proud with babe in arms love them at that age..couldn't eat a hole one tho lol
Great pic who is that handsome young man lmao
:lol:

Hey guys, I remember the track boundary topic coming up on Sunday during the 2nd combo. The statement I heard was that the white line on the straight, after the chicane, was out of bounds.

I thought I should post this:

Trial Mountain Circuit (Forward) - The white line on the straight before the final chicane all can be ignored as a boundary as well as the white line to the left of the pit straight. The yellow striped areas just before and after the tunnel straight are considered in bounds.

This was copied from the Track boundaries section of the rules which states that it is to be ignored.

Hi dear D6ers,

I have talked to your Division Manager and asked for permission to post here in order to again call out to drivers who might be interested in representing SNAIL as we branch out into the wild frontier of GTP Endurance.

As we are still looking to add to our team, we are asking that you be a part of the first foray of the SNAIL Endurance Racing Team in the premier Endurance Series out there. The commitment is about 1 weekend a month, with times varying (there’s a schedule on the appropriate board, found here: http://bit.ly/1Qzx38C).

We will probably not be able to race in the faster categories since, just like in real life, we are going to have to prove our mettle before they let us fight for the big prizes. But we all know that SNAIL is the best league out there and now we get a chance to go out there and prove it on track. Not only we will be able to prove that the SNAIL Way works beautifully to create fast, consistent and respectful drivers, but as we will have people from all divisions working as a team, there will be many, many opportunities to further improve our driving and sharpen our skills. Fighting at the bottom is what will enable us to get to the top and competing and practicing with other drivers in the Endurance Racing Team will not only improve ourselves as drivers, but will also make sure that, as we move forward, the Endurance Racing Team can take the fight to the higher echelons of the GTP Endurance Series.

And don’t think that we are trying to field a team of D1 and D2 people only, in order to get the best results. We are actually going to take advantage of the fast guys and learn some of their secrets and techniques to improve our driving. We want to see our drivers progressing within the GTP Driver ladder, we want to see ourselves getting better and better.

So far, we have 4 committed drivers and one tuner willing and very able to help with setting up our cars.

So, what do you say? Let’s race SNAIL, only for a wee bit longer?

Hi dear D6ers,

I have talked to your Division Manager and asked for permission to post here in order to again call out to drivers who might be interested in representing SNAIL as we branch out into the wild frontier of GTP Endurance.

As we are still looking to add to our team, we are asking that you be a part of the first foray of the SNAIL Endurance Racing Team in the premier Endurance Series out there. The commitment is about 1 weekend a month, with times varying (there’s a schedule on the appropriate board, found here: http://bit.ly/1Qzx38C).

We will probably not be able to race in the faster categories since, just like in real life, we are going to have to prove our mettle before they let us fight for the big prizes. But we all know that SNAIL is the best league out there and now we get a chance to go out there and prove it on track. Not only we will be able to prove that the SNAIL Way works beautifully to create fast, consistent and respectful drivers, but as we will have people from all divisions working as a team, there will be many, many opportunities to further improve our driving and sharpen our skills. Fighting at the bottom is what will enable us to get to the top and competing and practicing with other drivers in the Endurance Racing Team will not only improve ourselves as drivers, but will also make sure that, as we move forward, the Endurance Racing Team can take the fight to the higher echelons of the GTP Endurance Series.

And don’t think that we are trying to field a team of D1 and D2 people only, in order to get the best results. We are actually going to take advantage of the fast guys and learn some of their secrets and techniques to improve our driving. We want to see our drivers progressing within the GTP Driver ladder, we want to see ourselves getting better and better.

So far, we have 4 committed drivers and one tuner willing and very able to help with setting up our cars.

So, what do you say? Let’s race SNAIL, only for a wee bit longer?

Hello FlipJ,

It looks very interesting, unfortunately my work schedule fluctuates so much, construction management, that I wouldn't be able to commit to a schedule that goes out 9 months at this point. I will keep up with your forum page and if its possible for me to help with an event I will let you know.

Thank you, glad to be back, see you guys tonight to have some fun racing, please bare with me if i cut you off or hit you, its been a while since ive raced and mostly been doing drifting and drag racing before coming back good to see some old and new faces here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back