SNAIL Division 6 - December 2015 Season

• Thread starter STEAMER62
  • 102 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi dear D6ers,

I have talked to your Division Manager and asked for permission to post here in order to again call out to drivers who might be interested in representing SNAIL as we branch out into the wild frontier of GTP Endurance.

As we are still looking to add to our team, we are asking that you be a part of the first foray of the SNAIL Endurance Racing Team in the premier Endurance Series out there. The commitment is about 1 weekend a month, with times varying (there’s a schedule on the appropriate board, found here: http://bit.ly/1Qzx38C).

We will probably not be able to race in the faster categories since, just like in real life, we are going to have to prove our mettle before they let us fight for the big prizes. But we all know that SNAIL is the best league out there and now we get a chance to go out there and prove it on track. Not only we will be able to prove that the SNAIL Way works beautifully to create fast, consistent and respectful drivers, but as we will have people from all divisions working as a team, there will be many, many opportunities to further improve our driving and sharpen our skills. Fighting at the bottom is what will enable us to get to the top and competing and practicing with other drivers in the Endurance Racing Team will not only improve ourselves as drivers, but will also make sure that, as we move forward, the Endurance Racing Team can take the fight to the higher echelons of the GTP Endurance Series.

And don’t think that we are trying to field a team of D1 and D2 people only, in order to get the best results. We are actually going to take advantage of the fast guys and learn some of their secrets and techniques to improve our driving. We want to see our drivers progressing within the GTP Driver ladder, we want to see ourselves getting better and better.

So far, we have 4 committed drivers and one tuner willing and very able to help with setting up our cars.

So, what do you say? Let’s race SNAIL, only for a wee bit longer?
Im up to the task of racing for the Endurance team, love long races.

Hoii D6lers, was a blast racing against ya all last night, soooo much fun although I did not have the opportunity to practice during the week, but felt that D6 is really a cool bunch of guys enjoying racing and have fun, and therefore I felt the need to post a vid of some months ago D7:) action, some racers will recognize themselves :D, Rock'N'Roll ladies, enjoy the show lol

:cheers: JC

IMG_4107_resized.jpg
IMG_40621_resized.jpg
Sorry I wasn't able to race last night, I did have my first class win in autoX yesterday! #701 Neil Alexander top of the page!

Last edited:
View attachment 492300 View attachment 492301 Sorry I wasn't able to race last night, I did have my first class win in autoX yesterday! #701 Neil Alexander top of the page!
sorry you couldn't make it !!! Missed u on track . Awesome result dude , nothing like the real thing would give a arm and leg for a go !! He he ps. Think thay put you in wrong class tho mate ,the ladies class is a bit lower down ...lmao

Last edited:
sorry you couldn't make it !!! Missed u on track . Awesome result dude , nothing like the real thing would give a arm and leg for a go !! He he ps. Think thay put you in wrong class tho mate ,the ladies class is a bit lower down ...lmao
Haha Rich, thanks guys.

Hoii D6lers, unfortunately I will not be able to race tonight due to an early business stuff tomorrow morning:banghead:

@pubason , Bryan, could you pls take care for the duties for tonight (Sedia showed up for a job and I suggested him the Data Manager...) Thank you so much, have fun guys and we'll see again next week!
:cheers: Race fast, Race clean, Race SNAIL :cheers:
cheers JC

Hoii D6lers, unfortunately I will not be able to race tonight due to an early business stuff tomorrow morning:banghead:

@pubason , Bryan, could you pls take care for the duties for tonight (Sedia showed up for a job and I suggested him the Data Manager...) Thank you so much, have fun guys and we'll see again next week!
:cheers: Race fast, Race clean, Race SNAIL :cheers:
cheers JC
No problem buddy

Good night of racing d6ers , missed sinna tonight .. Vsfit sorry you missed it.

Just checked my replays. Drove pretty straight for being a little drunk.
lol
tumblr_n843o21GgE1rt27uao1_500.gif

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

How was the night guys, who won it? How was the action? How was the fun? Ahh how, how, how....missed ya guys, woke up early this morning and went to work, knowing D6 is still running, ahh, I missed that, 2nd time since I am in SNAIL :banghead:....looking forward to the next race :D :gtpflag:
JC

lol
tumblr_n843o21GgE1rt27uao1_500.gif

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

How was the night guys, who won it? How was the action? How was the fun? Ahh how, how, how....missed ya guys, woke up early this morning and went to work, knowing D6 is still running, ahh, I missed that, 2nd time since I am in SNAIL :banghead:....looking forward to the next race :D :gtpflag:
JC
was a good night , rkz ,Alex ,myself had wins ,over all win to rkz myself 2 Alex 3.. Some close racing and madcap mayhem ..lol Merry Christmas

Hey guys, sorry about expletive last night during the last race. I didn't mean anything by it, I thought I was just saying it to myself. I turned my mic off for the race and some how it turned back on. I didn't want to cause any trouble for anyone. Again, I apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back