SNAIL Division 6 - September 2015 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honda S2000 '99, Trial Mountain in reverse.

Before oil change, it is 428PP/246HP
After oil change, it goes to 435PP/255HP
SH tires according to dealership PP.

After doing some testing laps, my best time is 1:41.195

I know it's 2 weeks till the Next official Snail race due to Labor Day next Monday. Are you going to test it out to see if you like the car/track combo pick?

Last edited:
Hi @o8_jedi , could you please take a look at the scoring sheet of last Sunday, this cannot be correct, 22nd + 23rd place, thx

upload_2015-9-1_14-22-48.jpeg

Damn, I don't know how, but I really screwed things up this week. My deepest, sincerest apologies.

Evidently, I had my hand over one position (i.e., rather than hitting "1-1", I hit "2-2").
you're fine @o8_jedi , no worries, nothing happened ;) , hat off and respect you stepped in so spontaneous as Chris disappeared 👍, this made the div roll on man
:cheers: JC

PS regarding the promotion of 4 guys of D7 the amount of D6 racers has increased for the endurance race of next Sunday, cool, it would be great some more would subscribe making D6 the most represented for that race and regarding the figures hopefully will earn the most points lol - I guess there will be 3 lobbys or if not be sure that some drivers will withdraw ensuring free grid places ;)

How to subscribe:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ast-update-aug-23.332851/page-3#post-10909567

:cheers::gtpflag::cheers:

Last edited:
you're fine @o8_jedi , no worries, nothing happened ;) , hat off and respect you stepped in so spontaneous as Chris disappeared 👍, this made the div roll on man
:cheers: JC

PS regarding the promotion of 4 guys of D7 the amount of D6 racers has increased for the endurance race of next Sunday, cool, it would be great some more would subscribe making D6 the most represented for that race and regarding the figures hopefully will earn the most points lol - I guess there will be 3 lobbys or if not be sure that some drivers will withdraw ensuring free grid places ;)

How to subscribe:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ast-update-aug-23.332851/page-3#post-10909567

:cheers::gtpflag::cheers:

I am going to get on now and practice with this car on the Suzuka Track, can't wait for this! I hope that they have wave arounds and cautions though because it is an endurance series and it would suck if people that were slow got lapped and left in the dust without being able to regain it midway.

I am going to get on now and practice with this car on the Suzuka Track, can't wait for this! I hope that they have wave arounds and cautions though because it is an endurance series and it would suck if people that were slow got lapped and left in the dust without being able to regain it midway.
be sure Gavin , this is not a race that can be won in the 1st or 2nd turn, neither in the first 5 laps ;), strategy is the key as consistancy all over the time :sly: :cheers:

Lol, it is awfully quite in D6, lets wind up a conversation in here or something, the talking was constant in D7. :lol: Good luck to the racers racing this Sunday for the special. Hope to have lots of fun with them!

Good luck yes to the special event this Sunday, have fun clean racing.
THX Champ, had fun with a bunch of guys this morning, the car really suits to this track and runs well on RH as RM, strategy will be again a huge component of the race, not even figured out with which compound to start :confused:.....
Thanks @MarkR420 for joining, good fast racing with ya ;)
:cheers:

KIMI KIMI KIMI KIMI great job:tup:👍👍!!! Making explode the Mercedes dominating position in F1, oups don't know why I forgot Vettel :embarrassed: let's see tomorrow :) cheers JC
:cheers:
@Drewspeed , @Gavin Edde , @Mike Lobban , @racingchamp30, @MarkR420 , what about practicing tonight guys, let's archieve a good result for D6 in this event lol

Last edited:
Hoii @racingchamp30 , ready for Rock'n'Roll in around 30' :D or what's your proposal?
cheers JC
Last night I was spending time with my family. sinna is now probably sleeping over where he lives but I will be in a lobby practicing for the night, so if anyone wants to join me just get on and I should be online. If not then I'm not... lol. Cya guys tonight!

Next Sunday is my birthday and wife wants to treat me to dinner and a movie so someone will need to be host and replay recorder/uploader for next Sunday's race.

Next Sunday is my birthday and wife wants to treat me to dinner and a movie so someone will need to be host and replay recorder/uploader for next Sunday's race.
Okey Dokey Boss, we're on it. I possibly could replay upload but don't ever ask someone with my kind of internet to host. :lol: If anyone else may want to do the replay uploading they are more than welcome to take my spot from me. lol, cya guys tonight and lets have fun!

What's everyone's fastest time on the Nissan now anyway? I was practicing last night with K1utch and he gave me some awesome information that helped me get a 1:25.156

Last edited:
So who is the new division 6 steward anyway? As of dragon's retirement he can no longer be division 6 steward any longer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back