SNAIL Division 6 - September 2015 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know when the close the IR reporting? Never mind I found it. By the way if you didn't already know it is the following Monday at 11pm EST.

Last edited:
:cheers: :lol:Congratulations to MarkR420 for being the only Driver to IR for this week!:lol: :cheers:

Lol
I'm teasing you Mark but is that seriously like the first time that has ever happened in SNAIL History?

IMHO an IR is not a "punishment" but should show where the racecraft has to be improved within the OLR. Winning isn't the only goal...
just my 2ct
I totally agree, just laughing at the fact that Mark was the only one to toss in some

I had four that I was going to write, one on myself, but I missed the cut off time. I agree with sinna that the IR is not meant to be a punishment but a tool to show poor racecraft and hopefully get that person to work on it. Sometimes we all get a bit over zealous and push maybe a bit to hard and things go wrong, none of us are perfect. If an IR gets written it should be taken constructively and not personally because then we end up with feuds and none of us want that If we want things to change and for some to clean things up a bit, then we have to take the time and write the IR. If you don't write the IR then don't complain when things stay the same.

Has no one been promoted yet? How long does it usually take for them to get it in? Last time they ran promotion and relegation I was home 30 minutes before Sunday night race. :lol:

I'm surprised with how late the steward's report is coming. I know I've had a few IRs filed, but dang!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back