SNAIL Division 6 - September 2015 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the Host for next Sunday night:
(?) was the Host last night and we did not have any difficulties.
Please plan on Hosting next week since Racing Champ is being wined and dined by his Lady. My connection is still questionable.

1) Whoever has the Horn Fetish - please practice your self-gratification outside of our racing events.

2) Remember to wait and yield position to any car that you cause to be pushed off the track. Even if that causes you to lose all positions in the pack. See the OLRs.
Just apologizing at the end of the race does not suffice.

3) If by error your car goes wide off track after a corner, you should not re-enter until all traffic, that your actions would interfere with are past. Even if that means coming to a complete stop before moving onto the track again.

Just some thoughts from last night.

haha @MarkR420 , well done, you desserved it 👍👍👍, :cheers:
Enjoy your combo pick and YOUR WIN of the night

images

cheers JC

I was looking over the data, Us D6ers put down quality quailifing laps the would have secured up pole in some of the divisions higher than us. Good job. My lap at Trail mountain would have scored pole in both D4&5. MBRacer would have had pole at Midfield in D3&5. And Champs time was good enough to take pole at RBR in D1,4&5. Good job everyone!

I was looking over the data, Us D6ers put down quality quailifing laps the would have secured up pole in some of the divisions higher than us. Good job. My lap at Trail mountain would have scored pole in both D4&5. MBRacer would have had pole at Midfield in D3&5. And Champs time was good enough to take pole at RBR in D1,4&5. Good job everyone!
Wow, well done everyone, we really scored some fast times for D6 racers.

And right now I am currently in a practice server if anyone has the time right now and want to just practice a little bit a few of us are in here practicing the new G37 combo if you would like to join us. 👍

Will not be racing tonight. Have been sick Sat & Sun - and just won't be able to focus.
My loss to be sure.
Enjoy the evening folks.

Will not be racing tonight. Have been sick Sat & Sun - and just won't be able to focus.
My loss to be sure.
Enjoy the evening folks.
:( Sorry to hear this Tex. Hope you get to feeling better soon, it is indeed getting closer and closer to flu season...

A few things I noticed from last night. Some drivers are being way too aggressive going into the first turn. These races are not going to be won on the first lap but if you wreck someone their race is going to be all but over. We need to do a better job at minimizing contact, some contact maybe unavoidable. If you do wreck someone, or most of the pack all at once show a concession. Apologizing after the race doesn't really work. " Hey I am sorry I wrecked you in turn 1 of the race but don't worry I still won." It just doesn't work. You need to be accountable for what happens on track on the track not in the lobby after the race. I also noticed. A few oob passes where cars are leaning on each other trying to get back on track. If you run oob it's your fault not the guy on the track. Don't force your way back onto the racing line. WE CAN ALL RACE A LITTLE BIT CLEANER!!!

Anyone here know how to fix this? I'm having trouble with uploading the folders because it is saying that the D6 folders are not writable...
upload_2015-9-21_16-27-14.png

Do you access to the drive, does it do the same thing if you try to upload it in the public folder?

Anyone here know how to fix this? I'm having trouble with uploading the folders because it is saying that the D6 folders are not writable...
View attachment 450386
That usually means the account you are logged in to google with doesn't have write permissions to that folder. You should be able to upload them to the public folder and square away permissions later.

That's just the thing, there is no public folder available in the drive, I need access to it is what CoachMK21 said to me. He told me he can't give it to me because he doesn't have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back