SNAIL Divison 2 February 2019

• Thread starter Herimopp89
  • 98 comments
Thanks it wasnt right at all me and I beleive nova were setting up for a great finish too...oh well nothing I can do... I'll bite the bullit and suck up the disappointment
That effin sucks man, you were really killin' it out there....A few of the races I was lucky enough to be able to watch the back end of your car.............quickly disappear. Sorry that happened.

That effin sucks man, you were really killin' it out there....A few of the races I was lucky enough to be able to watch the back end of your car.............quickly disappear. Sorry that happened.

Lol no need to be sorry at all those combos were all really great to my liking

Thanks it wasnt right at all me and I beleive nova were setting up for a great finish too...oh well nothing I can do... I'll bite the bullit and suck up the disappointment
That was ashame, it was surely setting up a great run to finish. Your were there and then gone. Good racing last night overall.

IMG_20190225_201123740.jpg

found gunk in the square button, return spring for l2 was off kilter (which explains my mush brakes). steering is probbly something on the board going bad

found gunk in the square button, return spring for l2 was off kilter (which explains my mush brakes). steering is probbly something on the board going bad
The mush brakes wasn't the controller, but the F40;). Jk, glad you figured it out.

Could we get a confirmation for tonight racing I should be there hopefully if weather cooperates

@Herimopp89, @Shock_Gee, those were some amazing battles. Great racing tonight to everyone. I posted some racing action photos in the Activity Feed and posted them here for you guys as well.
3-3-19 Snail.jpg
3-3-19 Snail1.jpg
3-3-19 Snail2.jpg
3-3-19 Snail3.jpg
3-3-19 Snail4.jpg
3-3-19 Snail5.jpg
3-3-19 Snail6.jpg
3-3-19 Snail7.jpg

6269107520079429632_0.jpg

6278114719202050048_0.jpg
6269107514175947776_0.jpg
6278677662713020424_0.jpg
6124996732600221704_0.jpg
6125559673963708416_0.jpg
6124996721999118336_0.jpg

I have to make mention that @Herimopp89 overcame a 5 second deficit in 2 laps to get on my tail by this final corner run to finish. His last 2 laps were a 2:11.9, and a 2:12.2 to my high 2:13-low 2:14 times. Another few corners and he would've had me. Great job Heri.
This video clip is the final 2 lap battle ShockGee and I had for 2nd place. Great race.

So many highlight points during this battle, but my favorite, was when we were going around the second sweeper where I held Shock_Gee down low by holding a tight line myself, and how cleanly he held his line to be so close, door to door, with no contact. Great race. This is Snai.

Also, on a side note: @krusty9rs, @Ranchero66, and ShockGee...Great racing with you fellas this week, and looking forward to more racing with you guys.

Last edited:
All I'm hearing about is all the great racing from last night!......Well I was definitely the exception to that!!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
All I can say is that I'm really sorry for anyone who had the misfortune of racing around me last night, especially @Grandpa Money @Shock_Gee @Herimopp89 @Rob Brown and if I messed anyone else up last night...Again SORRY! I have no idea what my issue was last night, but one more like that will be my last!~:boggled::confused::dunce::banghead:

All I'm hearing about is all the great racing from last night!......Well I was definitely the exception to that!!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
All I can say is that I'm really sorry for anyone who had the misfortune of racing around me last night, especially @Grandpa Money @Shock_Gee @Herimopp89 @Rob Brown and if I messed anyone else up last night...Again SORRY! I have no idea what my issue was last night, but one more like that will be my last!~:boggled::confused::dunce::banghead:

No worries at all man I have been there before as well

Dont beat yourself up. We all have those nights, I know I have.

Back