SNAIL Divison 2 February 2019

• Thread starter Herimopp89
  • 98 comments
All I'm hearing about is all the great racing from last night!......Well I was definitely the exception to that!!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
All I can say is that I'm really sorry for anyone who had the misfortune of racing around me last night, especially @Grandpa Money @Shock_Gee @Herimopp89 @Rob Brown and if I messed anyone else up last night...Again SORRY! I have no idea what my issue was last night, but one more like that will be my last!~:boggled::confused::dunce::banghead:
No worries man. It took a few races for me to get used to the different racing styles and tempo of the D2 class and admittedly was a little frustrating at first. I adjusted my driving (and attitude) and ended up having a great evening of wheel to wheel racing with some fast company! I'm looking forward to more great races with you all!

@Herimopp89, @Shock_Gee, those were some amazing battles. Great racing tonight to everyone. I posted some racing action photos in the Activity Feed and posted them here for you guys as well.
View attachment 803710 View attachment 803711 View attachment 803712 View attachment 803713 View attachment 803714 View attachment 803715 View attachment 803716 View attachment 803717
View attachment 803734
View attachment 803725 View attachment 803726 View attachment 803727 View attachment 803728 View attachment 803729 View attachment 803730
I have to make mention that @Herimopp89 overcame a 5 second deficit in 2 laps to get on my tail by this final corner run to finish. His last 2 laps were a 2:11.9, and a 2:12.2 to my high 2:13-low 2:14 times. Another few corners and he would've had me. Great job Heri.
This video clip is the final 2 lap battle ShockGee and I had for 2nd place. Great race.

So many highlight points during this battle, but my favorite, was when we were going around the second sweeper where I held Shock_Gee down low by holding a tight line myself, and how cleanly he held his line to be so close, door to door, with no contact. Great race. This is Snai.

Also, on a side note: @krusty9rs, @Ranchero66, and ShockGee...Great racing with you fellas this week, and looking forward to more racing with you guys.

Awesome stuff. You should also post these in the main thread for everyone to see, and youll also be able to earn some $hells while you're at it

Congratulations @Herimopp89, @Grandpa Money and @Whitey093!

Feb D2.jpg

sadly will not make it to tonights races, internet has been wack all day. i think my tower has finally kicked the bucket for good.

Back