SNAIL - Endurance Series (Archive)

• Thread starter BradESPN
  • 3,788 comments
I would like to join in the fun tonight I'm 50/50 on the first race depends on what the minions have going on at home but 100% for race 2 if its available the Porsche 919

Sounds good - but the Porsche 919 already has two drivers (me and herimopp). Here are the remaining options as of right now:

AUDI - R18 2016 (1 more available)
TOYOTA - TS030 HYBRID (1 more available)
NISSAN - GT-R LM NISMO (1 more available)
PEUGEOT - 908 HDI FAP (2 more available)

Sounds good - but the Porsche 919 already has two drivers (me and herimopp). Here are the remaining options as of right now:

PEUGEOT - 908 HDI FAP (2 more available

Brad and @Neutty I'm good running the Audi personally it dont matter to me one way or another

No problem thanks man I'll jump in the Toyota ts030 hybrid if that's good with you guys

If there's room tonight, I'd like to join. I'll take the Nissan GT-R LM Nismo

If you can handle the no TCS on the other gr.1's I would really recommend working with a RWD.
Even the 4WD cars create a lot of tire wear and start to understeer very badly, the FWD gr.1 has very bad front tire wear and the understeer kills it more and more as the tires get worn out.

Okay, here's the current car assignments for Race #2:

@TEX36 - Toyota TS030 Hybrid ‘12
@SAMHAIN85 - Toyota TS030 Hybrid ‘12
@BradESPN - Porsche 919 Hybrid
@TexasJDC - Porsche 919 Hybrid
@Herimopp89 - Audi R18 2016
@Jw_wk1010 - Audi R18 2016
@Neutty - Audi R18 TDI 2011
@Sean Renon - Audi R18 TDI 2011
@Bologna_Duc - Toyota TS050 Hybrid
@Nick Cannella - Toyota TS050 Hybrid
@Akzl298 - Nissan GT-R LM Nismo

Still available:

The Porsche is booked up my friend.

JW offered to drive whatever, he got moved to the 16 TDI and JDC got the 2nd Porsche spot.
I was thinking Porsche, but damn if you're behind ANY of the other cars through those middle esse's you can ram into the back of them so easily when the 4th gear hybrid kicks into overdrive.

Also that damn Peugeot will make passing look easy on the 2 long(ish) straights, thing is a demon in a straight line. Same with the TS030.

JW offered to drive whatever, he got moved to the 16 TDI and JDC got the 2nd Porsche spot.
I was thinking Porsche, but damn if you're behind ANY of the other cars through those middle esse's you can ram into the back of them so easily when the 4th gear hybrid kicks into overdrive.

Also that damn Peugeot will make passing look easy on the 2 long(ish) straights, thing is a demon in a straight line. Same with the TS030.
Yea I changed my post. I my phone didn’t load all the posts.

Those TS’s were pulling on my pretty good last night. Best thing is to get on the throttle earlier and shift up to keep with them. I was able to do a 12 lap stint but ran out crossing the line last night. @TEX36 pulled 14 seconds on me but needed 1 more lap to pass. Tonight should be fun.

Yea I changed my post. I my phone didn’t load all the posts.

Those TS’s were pulling on my pretty good last night. Best thing is to get on the throttle earlier and shift up to keep with them. I was able to do a 12 lap stint but ran out crossing the line last night. @TEX36 pulled 14 seconds on me but needed 1 more lap to pass. Tonight should be fun.

All I know about the 11 Audi is that it's pretty average at everything, decent acceleration, decent top speed, decent on tires and very good on fuel. It's my go to whenever gr.1 is on the schedule and I haven't tested any cars.

Just keep in mind that car is FWD. I ran it last night and it’s very hard on the front tires.
I've never driven the Nissan before, wholly cow is it bad on tires... Was gonna give it a shot, but I might as well ride around the track at 50 mph, gonna end up in the same position at the end regardless lol. If it's not too late, can I switch to the Peugeot?

I've never driven the Nissan before, wholly cow is it bad on tires... Was gonna give it a shot, but I might as well ride around the track at 50 mph, gonna end up in the same position at the end regardless lol. If it's not too late, can I switch to the Peugeot?

You bet, here's the updated list:

@Akzl298 - Peugeot 908 HDI FAP

Still available:

PEUGEOT - 908 HDI FAP (1 more available)
NISSAN - GT-R LM NISMO (2 more available)

You bet, here's the updated list:

@Akzl298 - Peugeot 908 HDI FAP

Still available:

PEUGEOT - 908 HDI FAP (1 more available)
NISSAN - GT-R LM NISMO (2 more available)
Lol, thank God. Gonna go practice with it now.... btw, playstation servers are acting up. Anyone else having that problem?

I most likely will be late for the first race, as Mrs Cannella has me doing a bunch of last minute vacation stuff. I will be there for the second race however and will start in the back.
Sorry guys

I'm attempting to get on. This update is gonna screw me. Had a lot going on the last 2 weeks. So I was hoping to get some seat time tonight Have fun if i don't make it to race 1.

It says there are "Current interruptions occurring in the Online Service" while in-game. Hopefully that doesnt have too much of an effect tonight.

Also @Nascarcory sent me a message asking about racing tonight so I'm tagging him.

@BradESPN sorry for late notice but I won’t be able to make the first race. Will be there for second one. Back of the grid as well please.

Btw network issues were reported from this morning until early afternoon. May or may not be fully resolved.

Latest Posts

Back