SNAIL - Endurance Series Year 2

• Thread starter Neutty
  • 1,943 comments
I'm still hoping to make it last second buy traffic is bad and I don't think I'm going to make it.

If there is a slot open I should be able to make it tonight. What car should I run though, its been a long time since I raced and I have a new wheel to try out on GT Sport.

Welcome back Gunny. This should be a good primer for your 24hr marathon race/stream were all waiting for :cheers:

I'll run some test laps before the race tonight and post what Group cars we'll be using for next week

Gr2.5 @ Nurburgring 24H next week

@TEX36 has found a typo... the Gr. 2.5 epsons weight is wrong. I’ll try to get it fixed later. Without looking it up my guess is that the 1 is suppose to be a 2 for 25**

Sorry I'm a late scratch. Getting ready to drive through the night. And I'm still behind schedule. Good luck gentlemen

I dunno what it is about this series, but I'm sucking wind pretty bad at it.
Don’t sweat it. Maybe you try to brake earlier for the corners that should help you. Also, to help the wheel spin, turn your fuel up to 6. You will be a little bit slower, BUT it sure beats spinning off the track and losing time that way. Hang in there, the only way to get better is to keep trying and maybe lowering the power will help. You can also stick to softs and going slower you will get better tire wear. It’s possible you are pushing a little too hard for the skill level you are currently at.

Don’t sweat it. Maybe you try to brake earlier for the corners that should help you. Also, to help the wheel spin, turn your fuel up to 6. You will be a little bit slower, BUT it sure beats spinning off the track and losing time that way. Hang in there, the only way to get better is to keep trying and maybe lowering the power will help. You can also stick to softs and going slower you will get better tire wear. It’s possible you are pushing a little too hard for the skill level you are currently at.

All of the above.... Braking early, braking too late, too fast through the corner, wheel spin off the turn. Tried manual transmission and frlt slower.

What skill level is below novice?

All of the above.... Braking early, braking too late, too fast through the corner, wheel spin off the turn. Tried manual transmission and frlt slower.

What skill level is below novice?

Just take your time man I always though I was a fast driver until I joined this league and it put me in perspective...just try to take it easy and get laps in as that is the only way you will make any progress I do respect that you complete the race and not drop out at the first sign of trouble

Just take your time man I always though I was a fast driver until I joined this league and it put me in perspective...just try to take it easy and get laps in as that is the only way you will make any progress I do respect that you complete the race and not drop out at the first sign of trouble
Points racing.... Can't never tell who may drop out. I appreciate it though.

I know I'm mid level on my best day. I'm not blind to thinking I'm great and it's some other issue. It's my talent that's the problem. LOL

Neutty brought up the classic Leroy Jenkins WoW clip last night before the race. I had to share this.

It's two guys playing WoW that are in a party chat/ventrilo and they dont realize someone else has also joined their chat, records clips of what they say and then plays it back. Confusion and hilarity ensues. And they sound eerily similar to @TexasJDC and @Nick Cannella which makes it even more funny :lol::lol::lol:

Endurance Practice Room

CLOSED

Last edited:
We need your help!!

Tuesday night qualifying run!

Option A: Start the race in reverse grid order from the following race.

Option B: Start the race based on points in reverse grid.

Option C: Qualify with the normal 1 outlap, and 2 hot laps on the GP version.

Option D: Meet on the Long straight before finish line and run 1 hot lap.

Please post your answers by Monday 8:00pm EST thank you.

Back