SNAIL - Endurance Series Year 2

• Thread starter Neutty
  • 1,943 comments
Important Announcement

With Christmas Eve happening on the 24th which is our race night for spa, we will not be racing that night!
With New Years Eve happening on the 31st which is the following week, we will also not be racing that night.

I should have done a better job of keeping track of this. Work has been really busy, as of late, and i spaced off the above information. With all of this being said, we will be dropping the 12th week from the Schedule, as well as SPA. Week 11 will be a Gr.3 Race at a track that will be determined (hopefully Laguna Seca) in the next couple of weeks. This race will be on a TEST tire and fuel wear and possibly a new set of rules for the racing tires. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may bring. Please keep an eye on the thread in the next couple of weeks for updated information.

Damn @BGCaligula i really feel for you. You absolutely dominated the track last night and deserved that win. All in All was a great battle with @Timlour till the very end.
Thanks man. I'm starting see a bit of improvement in my racing, but that's all down to sticking with the guys here and in ARL. Disconnecting sucks, but the experience gained is not lost and that's why I do this series whenever possible.

Yea I felt for you. I think if I wouldn’t have turned in early at the chicane after the 1st pit stop we could have gone nose to tail a bit longer. But I had 2 separate mishaps at the dog leg right after the first two turns. The dang curb sent me all the way into the grass in the air TWO SEPARATE TIMES!! Then I got the chicane atleast one other time. Somehow managed to stay on lead lap and in top 3. Don’t see that every week. @juanito0585 im glad you could join us. Typically we don’t wreck that much. @Herimopp89 @Timlour and I are typically nose to tail for the majority of the endurance races. And after last night I think we can add @BGCaligula to the mix. Next week is shaping to be a fun one. Next week is in the Gr.4’s at Sardegna A. @Phlano099 had the car choice with tire/fuel wear choice. We then vote on the track at the end of the race night on the even weeks.

Confirming our Pit reservation for Tuesday night’s event.

I´m having a dinner tomorrow and don´t know if I´m gonna be free at the time... So don´t count on me. If it happens to end before the race I´ll try to join :)

I´m having a dinner tomorrow and don´t know if I´m gonna be free at the time... So don´t count on me. If it happens to end before the race I´ll try to join :)
I’ll place you as tentative. If you make it then great!!!

I'd like to confirm for next race please. Perfect opportunity to try out the new Supra :cheers:

PS_Messages_20191216_150956.jpg

Back