SNAIL Fantasy Football 2018-2019 Season

  • Thread starter Thread starter SAMHAIN85
  • 155 comments
  • 9,013 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you all have all this money you can afford to donate and bet on stuff oh my lord lol. I survive on ramen.

Also, why not try and do SNAIL fantasy for multiple sports? Baseballs in a few months.

I have learned that the best fantasy leagues are football. It’s hard to find people that will check daily on hockey/basketball/baseball. Me included even though I am intense with basketball and hockey. Football will always be the kingpin because it’s not everyday. In my opinion
 
What about doing it for a real world racing season?
 
I don’t know how but I won my fantasy football league.
 
Congrats @Neutty ! I actually got second in my other league as well. Amazing with the baby distraction.. (same for you). Maybe that is a good thing? Haha

Somebody testing that out next year? :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back