SNAIL Fantasy Football 2018-2019 Season

• Thread starter SAMHAIN85
  • 155 comments
37E87865-0126-4CF2-A75A-8EDE80F60FC6.png

What do I have to do to get a win

I feel you. I lost 97.52-98.04 and 139.06-141.70 this season if it makes you feel any better :)

Stelephant sure does have a tight grip on that Bumble ball. You play him this week - beat him and the Bumble is yours
I am trying to run it all season! LOL

As you said though. Week to week is sometimes dumb luck.. and I have been stupid lucky at times.
:cheers:

Has anyone else had major problems with the Yahoo app?
I've tried submitting waiver requests on Monday night 2 weeks in a row with the #1 waiver pick and it hasn't gone through, despite the fact that it says confirmed on my phone.
Checked just now to see my claim on Kerryone didn't go through.
Fun...

Time to contact Yahoo support I guess...

@THRASH you were this | | close to finally getting your first win - and also possessing the bumbleball. Tough season man. You've even got the 3rd highest points scored.

@Sean Renon keeps the ball.
@stelephant has lost the lead to @SAMHAIN85

It looked like he was going to win, until the TD was overturned, then Buffalo remembered how to Buffalo and field goal position turned into an 85 yard pick six on 3rd and 10.

It looked like he was going to win, until the TD was overturned, then Buffalo remembered how to Buffalo and field goal position turned into an 85 yard pick six on 3rd and 10.
Gotta love that “Buffalo remembered how to Buffalo” is a thing. Lol

@THRASH you were this | | close to finally getting your first win - and also possessing the bumbleball. Tough season man. You've even got the 3rd highest points scored.

@Sean Renon keeps the ball.
@stelephant has lost the lead to @SAMHAIN85

Gotta love that “Buffalo remembered how to Buffalo” is a thing. Lol

8A52E77D-27DF-4F33-A050-EF542FCB9FB6.gif

DAB9A95A-33AC-4A85-B5A5-C80C0984D930.gif

**BUMBLE FUMBLE ALERT**

Butt-Fumble.jpg

@Sean Renon drops the ball and Roiders takes possession. Tough break Sean - you wouldve beaten every other team this week.

@THRASH still looking for that first win and has a shot at taking the bumble (again) this week

I’m willing to trade one of my RBs for an upgrade at WR or QB, preferably WR. It can be one for one or a RB and WR/QB for the same.

Back