SNAIL Formula Stars - ClosedPS4 

• Thread starter Cardahs
  • 258 comments
Looks like your series is gonna be a hit Card. Or should I call you GTR..lol. Man, you is fast.
Aero, howz aboot that reel in and pass eh? Classic stalking and pouncing for the kill. Awesome.....till I messed up on the last lap, AGAIN, and gave you 4th. You are welcome. It was like fishing for Tarpon, hook the bugger, reel him in slowly but steadily, getting it in the net and snap, the net handle breaks and it gets away. I hate :mad: it when Steve beats me.

What did you like, that the combo was awesome or that I sucked?
I liked that the combo was great and was liking the last part as a way to show my empathy for you. Sorry if you found it offensive, I didn't mean to disrespect by liking it.

Thanks for coming out and racing, great start to the series. Results and next week's combos will be out within the next few days. :)

Was a good night for the most part for this guy. Couple incident but nothing too bad. I know I got into someone (I think aero) but the sideswipe didn't affect us both too much. What messed me up the most was Unmuted mics during the first race. So I spun trying to turn down the chat volume so that I could hear my car over the cussing and everything over the radio. It was a kimi moment for me. "Leave me alone I know it was good racing." Haha.

All in all great series cards I just wish we had more in the night. I find myself craving another race in the same car at the end of each. I would've liked to have run the fb again and I know we will but with no experience in f1 until last Thursday and no practice for any of these races period I just end up longing for more.

Was a good night for the most part for this guy. Couple incident but nothing too bad. I know I got into someone (I think aero) but the sideswipe didn't affect us both too much. What messed me up the most was Unmuted mics during the first race. So I spun trying to turn down the chat volume so that I could hear my car over the cussing and everything over the radio. It was a kimi moment for me. "Leave me alone I know it was good racing." Haha.

All in all great series cards I just wish we had more in the night. I find myself craving another race in the same car at the end of each. I would've liked to have run the fb again and I know we will but with no experience in f1 until last Thursday and no practice for any of these races period I just end up longing for more.

I'm glad you are enjoying it Zii. :)

Last edited:
I could probably handle another race too. I seem to be able to handle these beasts, unlike the vintage open wheelers. It looks like Racing Champ is saving his pennies for a PS4. He will be a good addition.
Who's got big balls?........Cards got big balls. Put the el-kabong on the feathered one pretty quick. Serenity now.

I could probably handle another race too. I seem to be able to handle these beasts, unlike the vintage open wheelers. It looks like Racing Champ is saving his pennies for a PS4. He will be a good addition.
Who's got big balls?........Cards got big balls. Put the el-kabong on the feathered one pretty quick. Serenity now.

:lol:. I remember @racingchamp30 from the SNAIL karting series back on GT6, good guy.

F1 2016 beta testing is almost over. From what I've seen its by far the best game in the series and will me picking it up first day.

I can now sell my T300. Can't believe such a nice wheel is paired with such crappy pedals. Have a buyer set up for Sunday and should have the G29 by Wednesday(hoping for Tuesday).

I also have a short video clip from Thuraday night; wildest crash I've ever been in lol. Will post in a few.

Crash Clip

F1 2016 beta testing is almost over. From what I've seen its by far the best game in the series and will me picking it up first day.

I can now sell my T300. Can't believe such a nice wheel is paired with such crappy pedals. Have a buyer set up for Sunday and should have the G29 by Wednesday(hoping for Tuesday).

I also have a short video clip from Thuraday night; wildest crash I've ever been in lol. Will post in a few.

Crash Clip
So that was what, I thought I felt at the time, was someone running into the back of me! Wrong again, I should know by now to wait and watch the replay as so many times what really happened is completely different than what you think during the race. I did watch the replay and even thought it was Z, not you.

Last edited:
Round 1 Podium.png

Last edited:
So that was what, I thought I felt at the time, was someone running into the back of me! Wrong again, I should know by now to wait and watch the replay as so many times what really happened is completely different than what you think during the race. I did watch the replay and even thought it was Z, not you.
Still your fault. Lol

I should know by now to wait and watch the replay as so many times what really happened is completely different than what you think during the race.

TRUTH. I've been in this situation s couple times. NEVER assume.

I think we often overlook how many things we are responding to in any given moment in track, and how easily that can skew our perception of a situation. The mind is a tricky thing...

Curious to know how many hours guys have listed on pcars drivers network and how it relates to the learning curve. My guess is I need at least another 50 hours on the game before I feel comfortable and make fewer mistakes.

The learning curve was quick for me, I don't know why. The superior physics and FFB of the game just seemed to click. Someone said it earlier, I sucked in GT but am hard to catch in PC.

That podium is awesome. GTR..... Wait, I mean Card, you are so good your points don't count in my book. Can't catch ya, can't pass ya. #2 is #1 in my book, which makes me the true winner for the night. Aero is the first LOSER as #3 becomes the new #2..........and we all know what a #2 is.

The learning curve was quick for me, I don't know why. The superior physics and FFB of the game just seemed to click. Someone said it earlier, I sucked in GT but am hard to catch in PC.

That podium is awesome. GTR..... Wait, I mean Card, you are so good your points don't count in my book. Can't catch ya, can't pass ya. #2 is #1 in my book, which makes me the true winner for the night. Aero is the first LOSER as #3 becomes the new #2..........and we all know what a #2 is.

Resting on your laurels there Mike? Fact: You didn't win. Now go figure out how to get faster so you can.

Once again I've made changes to my brake. This time I changed the braking sensitivity from 5 to 40 and it feels more natural to me, feeling like I have more control and hopefully being more consistent. I like the physics of the game, my issue I think has been in the braking zone; that's where my learning curve has been difficult. To me pcars seems to offer less feedback on what my brakes are doing, or maybe its' the pedals. 5 plus years with one set of pedals and now needing to adapt to something different. I'm going to keep at it until I'm consistent. I've spent the last few years reading everything I could on how to drive fast. I feel I know 90% of what it takes to go fast in theory, just need to make the car do what I want it to do. :dunce:

Last edited:
Announcement banner.png

9:00 PM EST
Formula C (FC)
Qualifying - 15 Minutes
Timed Race - 20 Minutes
Track - Brands Hatch GP

Weather Slots:
Light Cloud
Light Cloud
Clear
Clear

Brands Hatch.png

Formula A (FA)
Qualifying - 15 Minutes
Timed Race - 20 Minutes
Track - Spa-Francorchamps

Weather Slots:
Light Cloud
Light Cloud
Clear
Clear

SPA.png

Last edited:
Resting on your laurels there Mike? Fact: You didn't win. Now go figure out how to get faster so you can.
I don't want facts. In this case facts suck. Lol. I hate facts. Mean old Lesson, trying to bring me down. :(
I have been running the T3PA pro without the load cell. I have not been very happy until I set the cone to the longer throw and just put a couple of felt cushions for furniture under the pedal arm. It gives me a pretty good consistent pedal pressure.

Last edited:
Back