SNAIL Formula Stars - ClosedPS4 

• Thread starter Cardahs
  • 258 comments
Round 2 podium.png

Last edited:
I was prepping for vacation this week and am on vacation until the 27th so I will miss another week.

Also...F1 update...somebody is having a bad week in Baku :( But a couple others are really stepping up...looking forward to it. Should be lots of carbon sprinkled around the track and the Mercedes pace car should see some track time.

I was prepping for vacation this week and am on vacation until the 27th so I will miss another week.

Also...F1 update...somebody is having a bad week in Baku :( But a couple others are really stepping up...looking forward to it. Should be lots of carbon sprinkled around the track and the Mercedes pace car should see some track time.

No problem, have a good time. 👍

Announcement banner.png

9:00 PM EST
Formula Gulf 1000 (F4)
Qualifying - 15 Minutes
Timed Race - 20 Minutes
Track - Sakitto Sprint

Weather Slots:
Light Cloud
Light Cloud
Clear
Clear

Sakitto.png

Formula Rookie (F5)
Qualifying - 15 Minutes
Timed Race - 20 Minutes
Track - Silverstone International

Weather Slots:
Light Cloud
Light Cloud
Clear
Clear

Silverstone banner.png

Last edited:
My sons graduation may keep me from making it tomorrow night .

Looks like I will have family over after the grad tonight.

Last edited:
A reminder to the new/newer drivers. This is a SNAIL event and we race according to the SNAIL OLR and Good Racecraft guide, both linked in post #1. If you have not read these, please do so.

I am mentioning this as I saw a couple of blatant disregards to the rules last week.

:cheers: and good racing tonight!

A reminder to the new/newer drivers. This is a SNAIL event and we race according to the SNAIL OLR and Good Racecraft guide, both linked in post #1. If you have not read these, please do so.

I am mentioning this as I saw a couple of blatant disregards to the rules last week.

:cheers: and good racing tonight!

Wanted this to be super read!!!!

Latest Posts

Back