**COMPLETED ** SNAIL Gr4-MPCC Season 1 Champions: GTR4MROD(GS)/ MrDonovan(TCR)

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 1,184 comments
Practice room up :)
0475-4233-1431-1622-1508
**Closed**

TCR peeps: did a practice race run thru.
Tyres didn’t love it but made it to the end. Looking after them could make the difference late race.
I managed consistent mid-1:29s to low 1:30s. Fastest was a 1:29.2. Used the same set up as Dragon Trail Gardens
:cheers:
Interesting.. Should be fun to see how it all plays out. Idk if i would trust myself to just hang around preserving tires and see if i can come thru the field late.

Interesting.. Should be fun to see how it all plays out. Idk if i would trust myself to just hang around preserving tires and see if i can come thru the field late.
Yeah i reckon it’ll be a little tricky - lots of opportunity to burn the tyres here

Last edited:
MPCC Spotter guide PNG picture entie roster.png

Confirmation Reminder Post
for Event #8

at Sardegna Track B-II
on Friday,
February 5th, 2020
9pm est

To all Drivers tagged in this post, please confirm your status by posting here in the thread or via PSN message that you "will" or "will not" be racing by 5pm Thursday (day before race night) to secure your grid spot and/or to adhere to the absentee policy.

The final Driver BOP regulations have been updated and shown in the 2nd post of the thread. Please verify and apply these latest numbers to your car before entering the race room.

Also, I would ask that all drivers re-review section 4 of the first post, tabs 4.1 (Multi-Class Racing etiquette) and tab 4.2 (Caution process) for the series; and tab 1.7 (Race Start Procedure) to refresh and be ready on race night. Any questions at all, please reach out and clarify before race night.

The race Event schedule is shown below:
9pm est- open room and verify bops/warm up
9:15pm est -15 minute Open qualifying
9:30pm est - 27 laps to = 40 minute Race 1
10:15pm est- 27 laps to = 40 minute Race 2, (Reverse grid)
Race will be using all updated series rules and format. (Caution rules will be used if needed)

Race Event Details
-27 laps for each race.
-13:10 Clear
-1x fuel consumption/1x tire wear.
Event #8 Race Event Details

Driver BOP Chart

All drivers are required to be in the party chat whether they have a mic or not. Caution calling and directives will be issued through the party chat, and for those without a mic, it would come through your monitor/tv audio.

**(In the event a Caution is called during the race, I ask everyone to be patient and cooperative.)**

***Please review tab 4.2 in the first post and clarify or ask any questions before we get to race night.***

All drivers who make it on the grid as a single or dual room event, please stay in the race event for the night, as we will have had to turn some drivers away and it would be a wasted opportunity for them to race ir you entry is needed to keep the 2 room grid whole. If you do not plan on participating for the duration of the night, leave the spot open. In the Event of a solo off track or spin, run to gather up as many points as possible (and there is always the possibility of a Caution to get you back up to field) Stay with it.

Primary Drivers will be given priority for each class, then go to the Reserves for each class as needed. Reserve Driver priority will be based on prior testing/time trialing participation, then based on order of availability. Please reply your intentions either way.

Also, a reminder to our Reserve Drivers: in the event we secure confirmations of at least 14 GS Drivers and at least 10 TCR Drivers total for each class, we will separate the race Event into 2 race rooms by Class. Once confirmed, your entry is being relied on for attendance.

Anyone with a 👍 has already confirmed and are noted to be present for Friday, February 5th. Everyone else, please confirm, here in the thread or via PSN message, that you "will" or "will not" make it no later than 5pm est Thursday (Day before Race Night). *Please reply either way*

👍= will be present
(X)= notified of absence
(?)= Questionable

Drivers Roster

GS Class Primary
👍 @llNovall / II-NOVA-II
👍 @TEX36 / TEX36
👍 @Rob Brown / no1needs2perish
👍 @nmcp1 / nmcp1
(X) @Bologna_Duc /Bologna_Duc
👍 @Noob01_lmdead / rauljimenez76
👍 @Roman_GT23 / Roman_GT23
👍 @GTP_Guido / GTP_Guido
👍 @GTR4MROD/GTR4MROD
👍 @IceWarden /Ice_Warden

TCR Class Primary
👍 @Moby45 / Moby45
👍 @stelephant / stelephant
(X) @Phlano099 / Phlano_099
@JLBowler / JLBowler
👍 @MrDonovan /MrDonovan
👍 @Fudman420/Fudman420

Reserve Drivers List (12 Reserves)
GS Class (6 Reserve Spots)
@GCimprezaFTW /GCimprezaFTW
👍 @Harry Rowley/Harry Rowley (1st GS Reserve)
@Akzl298/Akzl298
(?) @Kermit_2142 /Kermit_2142
👍 @Granadier / TPC_Granadier (2nd GS Reserve)

TCR Class (6 Reserve Spots)
@Herimopp89/Herimopp89
@RadStewart /heated_seats
@Drummer79/Drummer1979
👍 @Stryker13 /DrSpyderPig (1st TCR Reserve)
👍 @The Afterman / Valkyria61 (2nd TCR Reserve)

See some of you in practice sessions over the next week and the rest of you on Friday the 5th.:cheers:

Last edited:
View attachment 987955
Confirmation Reminder Post
for Event #8

at Sardegna Track B-II
on Friday,
February 5th, 2020
9pm est

To all Drivers tagged in this post, please confirm your status by posting here in the thread or via PSN message that you "will" or "will not" be racing by 5pm Thursday (day before race night) to secure your grid spot and/or to adhere to the absentee policy.

The final Driver BOP regulations have been updated and shown in the 2nd post of the thread. Please verify and apply these latest numbers to your car before entering the race room.

Also, I would ask that all drivers re-review section 4 of the first post, tabs 4.1 (Multi-Class Racing etiquette) and tab 4.2 (Caution process) for the series; and tab 1.7 (Race Start Procedure) to refresh and be ready on race night. Any questions at all, please reach out and clarify before race night.

The race Event schedule is shown below:
9pm est- open room and verify bops/warm up
9:15pm est -15 minute Open qualifying
9:30pm est - 27 laps to = 40 minute Race 1
10:15pm est- 27 laps to = 40 minute Race 2, (Reverse grid)
Race will be using all updated series rules and format. (Caution rules will be used if needed)

Race Event Details
-27 laps for each race.
-13:10 Clear
-1x fuel consumption/1x tire wear.
Event #8 Race Event Details

Driver BOP Chart

All drivers are required to be in the party chat whether they have a mic or not. Caution calling and directives will be issued through the party chat, and for those without a mic, it would come through your monitor/tv audio.

**(In the event a Caution is called during the race, I ask everyone to be patient and cooperative.)**

***Please review tab 4.2 in the first post and clarify or ask any questions before we get to race night.***

All drivers who make it on the grid as a single or dual room event, please stay in the race event for the night, as we will have had to turn some drivers away and it would be a wasted opportunity for them to race ir you entry is needed to keep the 2 room grid whole. If you do not plan on participating for the duration of the night, leave the spot open. In the Event of a solo off track or spin, run to gather up as many points as possible (and there is always the possibility of a Caution to get you back up to field) Stay with it.

Primary Drivers will be given priority for each class, then go to the Reserves for each class as needed. Reserve Driver priority will be based on prior testing/time trialing participation, then based on order of availability. Please reply your intentions either way.

Also, a reminder to our Reserve Drivers: in the event we secure confirmations of at least 14 GS Drivers and at least 10 TCR Drivers total for each class, we will separate the race Event into 2 race rooms by Class. Once confirmed, your entry is being relied on for attendance.

Anyone with a 👍 has already confirmed and are noted to be present for Friday, February 5th. Everyone else, please confirm, here in the thread or via PSN message, that you "will" or "will not" make it no later than 5pm est Thursday (Day before Race Night). *Please reply either way*

👍= will be present
(X)= notified of absence
(?)= Questionable

Drivers Roster

GS Class Primary
👍 @llNovall / II-NOVA-II
@TEX36 / TEX36
@Rob Brown / no1needs2perish
👍 @nmcp1 / nmcp1
(X) @Bologna_Duc /Bologna_Duc
@Noob01_lmdead / rauljimenez76
👍 @Roman_GT23 / Roman_GT23
👍 @GTP_Guido / GTP_Guido
@GTR4MROD/GTR4MROD
@IceWarden /Ice_Warden

TCR Class Primary
👍 @Moby45 / Moby45
👍@stelephant / stelephant
(X) @Phlano099 / Phlano_099
@JLBowler / JLBowler
👍 @MrDonovan /MrDonovan
👍 @Fudman420/Fudman420

Reserve Drivers List (12 Reserves)
GS Class (6 Reserve Spots)
@GCimprezaFTW /GCimprezaFTW
@Harry Rowley/Harry Rowley
@Akzl298/Akzl298
@Kermit_2142 /Kermit_2142

TCR Class (6 Reserve Spots)
@Herimopp89/Herimopp89
@RadStewart /heated_seats
@Drummer79/Drummer1979

See some of you in practice sessions over the next week and the rest of you on Friday the 5th.:cheers:
I confirm

It would appear that I am out for this Friday. I spent today getting fitted for irons and will have to go back over after work Friday to pick them up.
Thanks for the early reply sir. Hope to catch you at our next one.:cheers:

Room closed after many fruitless laps trying to get around a stupid Mercedes :) Again.

Should be a fun race where different types of cars have to take different lines and braking points. Only a few interesting passing opportunities. But very fun track.

I feel like I have my lines down. Which means I will likely crash on lap 1 and spend the rest of the race angry at myself.

MPCC Spotter guide SVG Event 8.png

Event #8

at Sardegna Track B-II
Friday, February 5th, 2021
at 9pm est
Pre-Race Briefing

Event #8 is up next in a little over 24 hours. Sardegna in its Track B-II layout is expected to exploit the various car and driver strengths in much the same way Dragon Trail Gardens did last event. Also, with the many blind apex's and combo corners, there should be plenty of opportunities to attack from different lines. And, one bit of advice, practice that entry to turn 1...get it right, and get rewarded, get it wrong and your race could be over.

Track Boundary Clarifications:
The usual 2 wheels inside any white line/asphalt runoffs, or on the curbing.

Drivers are asked to please review or refresh themselves with the following tabs in the first post:

Tab 1.7 Start Procedure (especially GS drivers)
^^Disregard in split race rooms^^
Tab 4.2 Caution Process
**GS Drivers** Please be familiar with the start procedure for Multi-Class race start. Any questions, please ask.
For Reference:
Confirmation Reminder Post for Event #8

Driver BOP Regulation Chart

We have 3 absences reported for this event, 1 in the GS Class, and 2 in the TCR Class, with 4 Reserve drivers available for coverage as follows:
1.) @Harry Rowley will be racing in place of @Bologna_Duc and teamed up with @Rob Brown for the team effort
2.) @Stryker13 will be racing for @Phlano099 and is racing with @Granadier subbing for @nmcp1 for team points.
3.) @The Afterman is racing for @JLBowler and will be teamed up with @stelephant for the team points
4.) @Granadier is our 4th available Reserve and will be racing for @nmcp1 and will teamed up for an all reserve effort with Stryker.
Tomorrow night's grid:
GS Class Primary
@llNovall / II-NOVA-II
@TEX36 / TEX36
@Rob Brown / no1needs2perish
@Noob01_lmdead / rauljimenez76
@Roman_GT23 / Roman_GT23
@GTP_Guido / GTP_Guido
@GTR4MROD/GTR4MROD
@IceWarden /Ice_Warden
@Harry Rowley / Harry_Rowley_10 (1st GS Reserve)
@Granadier /TPC_Granadier (2nd GS Reserve)

TCR Class Primary
@Moby45 / Moby45
@stelephant / stelephant
@MrDonovan /MrDonovan
@Fudman420/Fudman420
@Stryker13 /DrSpyderPig (1st TCR Reserve)
@The Afterman / Valkyria61 (2nd TCR Reserve)

Available Reserves
@Kermit_2142 is tentative
(If any positions become available up to the start of Qualifying, you will be messaged.)
The Race Room and Party Chat will be open for entries and warm up around 8:50pm est. Please be in the room no later than 9:10pm est to have your entry verified.
15 minute Open Qualifying to start at 9:15pm est.

Good luck to everyone and see you all on the grid for the green flag:cheers:

Last edited:
Hey hey peeps - practice room up
**CLOSED**

Ran another full-length race. Consistent laps still in the mid-hi 1:29s, but I managed a few 1:28s - best was 1:28.75.
Weirdly I didn’t seem to burn thru the tyres anywhere near as much as my first try.
Will be interesting to see how much consistency/self control I’ve got with everyone else on track too... ;)

Last edited:
Back