SNAIL Holiday Event Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol honestly there was no way I was no where considered fast I kept falling into these set of like 4 or 5 laps where I couldn't get a turn without spinning to save my life.
A few times when I caught up to you I saw you moving at a really good pace. If the game hadn't told me who was in what position I'd probably have guessed you were in 5th or something.

____

Also about the pit strategy, i'm amazed how much longer tires last in GT-S than previous games, I did almost 30 laps on my set of super softs without ever falling below the ability to lap faster than I could on a fresh set of mediums. The set of softs I took at the end of lap 29 would have definitely made it the rest of race distance, but I wanted to get back on the super softs.

Thanks to everyone for sticking around for the finish, I could tell it was probably a frustrating car for a lot of people. Thanks to @thracerviewr for keeping it a challenge for me, and thanks to @Rednose58 for setting this all up, had a lot of fun!

Well, well, well - it looks like this was quite a challenge. @ConnorWolf showed he was in a different class - showing us all a clean pair of heels. @racingchamp30 showed his true character by staying to the end, no matter what. He was not in the party chat room, so we could not hear his feelings... Q1 was a bit of a disaster. We should have split it up in two runs. After all is said and done - it was a different experience and maybe we'll do something else for the next break. Though, it was worth the try so we see how it feels.

Here is some Data from tonight's race. To put the numbers in perspective:
1. Connor's fastest lap was faster than cry-baby Lewis' fastest lap today (Monza Fast Laps)
2. Today's winner in Italy would have been 4th over all in our race by about 30 seconds (Monza Results)

(Edit: Fixed Grid Positions)
View attachment 763437
DmJT6MGU8AAsp1W.jpg:large

DmJTuxfUwAAICNf.jpg:large

DmJTzhYU4AAmroA.jpg:large

DmJTrQxVsAA8mFq.jpg:large

DmJToOIUwAASavt.jpg:large

DmJTiJSU0AA6Ooy.jpg:large

I tried to share the replay, but it won't go. The thing give me an error message when it gets to 57%. Maybe the file is too big at 177 MB

I had alot of fun last night, just not having alot of control over the vehicle during the first turn. Thank you @Rednose58 for hosting the Labor Day event last night. The car is hard to handle if not having a good handle on it like with me but i found i had more control with RS tires than RSS or RM tires. with the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back