SNAIL Marketplace

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 837 comments
megaphone-man-png-10.png

CALLING ALL CURRENT AND FORMER SNAILS!

If you're tagged in this post it means you have $hells to spend. The marketplace is starting to pick up pace again with @zer05ive currently auctioning off a SNAIL GT Academy Shirt

WtWtnI8.png

Click here for his Auction post

@fzappa @whatbadgerseat @tezgm99 @msgt-sd @Jaguara @GamingPete @brntguy @Falango @turnupdaheat @GTP_Nail @Die_Birdy_Die @Dragonwhisky @joe d @STEAMER62 @aerolite @CoachMK21 @Lessen @o8_jedi @Adramike @ExoSphere64 @MSgtGunny @SGETI @BayouSimDrifter @sprintr64 @FlipJ @brian540 @Jakedog23 @JJLopez427 @thorracing @ConnorWolf @mrnascar242424 @Tangled_Up @pubason @kcheeb @RobbiefromBC @GGGMotorsport @GTLehman @Rallywagon @chevy_usa1101

Click here to see your current $hell balance

But I NEED the 2X to cover my avoir du pois while racing....damn damn...does it count that I was in a follow up to my shoulder surgery...I have many more excuses:crazy:...but this one was true.

Pretty please let's do it again!!

Another futile attempt... :D

I bid 119 $hells for the really cool SNAIL T shirt!
Sorry for the delayed confirmation, but looks like you submitted the winning bid! Just send me your complete shipping address and I'll get it out asap. Congrats!! :cheers:

But I NEED the 2X to cover my avoir du pois while racing....damn damn...does it count that I was in a follow up to my shoulder surgery...I have many more excuses:crazy:...but this one was true.

Pretty please let's do it again!!
Stay tuned to the Marketplace! You never know what will pop up (or when! :D)

Back