SNAIL Race of Champions

• Thread starter Rednose58
  • 519 comments
Confirmed.

Edit: Church event this Friday night. Won't be able to attend. Good luck to all for ROC.

Last edited:
In with a measly 156 points last season. I don't know about you guys, but I don't think I got an alert for being tagged in @Rednose58's post. Maybe some others didn't either and don't realize they've been invited?

It looks like there might have been a problem with the notifications, so lets try again:

Please click here to go to the information page for the Oct-2016 Race of Champions that is happening this Friday....

Automatic Qualifiers:

@basswerks1, @Xradkins, @Grandpa Money, @Ricky_Blayz, @pubason, @Whitey093, @WIDEeyedDRIVR, @OscarMorales, @TBongX, @Kgffy, @chevy_usa1101, @Ph1sher, @TEX36, @Wolfsatz

Reserve Drivers:

@Die_Birdy_Die, @lllTrick, @Raw10_2u, @turnupdaheat, @cliff eden, @msgt-sd, @USERID_77a23, @racingchamp30, @gulfve67, @src_ej6, @JamCar0ne

For reference, here is the REGISTRATION FORM

Here is the CURRENT DRIVER STATUS

Is ROC still happening tonight ?
... I did not get tagged either.
It looks like there might have been a problem with the notifications, so lets try again:

Please click here to go to the information page for the Oct-2016 Race of Champions that is happening this Friday....

Automatic Qualifiers:

@basswerks1, @Xradkins, @Grandpa Money, @Ricky_Blayz, @pubason, @Whitey093, @WIDEeyedDRIVR, @OscarMorales, @TBongX, @Kgffy, @chevy_usa1101, @Ph1sher, @TEX36, @Wolfsatz

Reserve Drivers:

@Die_Birdy_Die, @lllTrick, @Raw10_2u, @turnupdaheat, @cliff eden, @msgt-sd, @USERID_77a23, @racingchamp30, @gulfve67, @src_ej6, @JamCar0ne

For reference, here is the REGISTRATION FORM

Here is the CURRENT DRIVER STATUS

ROC Logo.png

ROC OCTOBER 2016 @ 9:30 pm EST
Room will open 9:00PM EST for Free Practice

ROC Oct 16 C1.png

ROC Oct 16 C3.png

ROC Oct 2016 Starting Grid.jpg

Last edited:
Back