• Thread starter Rednose58
  • 519 comments
ROC Logo.png

December 2016 RoC
Friday, December 30, 2016 at 9:30 PM Eastern Time
Rules and regulations: Here

STARTING GRID
Dec 2016 ROC Starting Grid.jpg

Dang, just missed it. Well, let me know if you still need someone - I am actually not working today! And I'll be happy to start form the back to not mess things up. Otherwise Maybe I'll stop by to watch. Good luck everybody!!!
Just show up if there is room you will get added.
Oh Man,can't we get a different Steward?This Guy is out to get me!LOL,,,,,,:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I watch the passers you crash and to the back guys get ignored :)

Could i still race if i take over for hosting ROC tonight?
Yes! Please see the schedule below.
roc-logo-png.510375

Tonight's Program
Host: @racingchamp30
Backup Host: @msgt-sd
Steward: @Die_Birdy_Die
Room Open: 9:00 PM ET
Race Start: 9:30 PM ET
Where: SNAIL club lobby

Confirmed Drivers (9):

Additional Drivers:

The rest of the grid is open to all other drivers who raced in the December season. Spots will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. If room needs to be made for a confirmed driver, then the additional driver who is ranked the lowest (with the highest #) on the driver registration list will be asked to leave.​

Program/Schedule:
9:00: @racingchamp30 will open the room.
9:00 - 9:10: Combo 1 free practice
9:10 - 9:20: Combo 2 free practice
9:20 - 9:30: Combo 3 free practice
9:30 - 9:35: Reset to Combo 1 and do manual driver line up (no hot laps or practice at this point). msgt-sd will read out the start positions and the delayed start times.
9:35: First race begins. We will back out for a late comer only if we are still on the first lap. Otherwise, we will continue and the late comer can join up for the second race.
Preliminary Delayed Start Times
Here are the delayed start times if all the confirmed drivers show up. Remember, if you haven't raced a given combo in SNAIL before, then you are assigned the best lap run in your division for that combo to help determine your start delay.
upload_2016-12-30_19-0-42.png

upload_2016-12-30_19-7-10.png

upload_2016-12-30_19-3-7.png
Drive clean, Drive hard and Have Fun!

Last edited:
I am sorry ,I am so late in doing this ....

THANK YOU @racingchamp30 for doing a super job hosting and trying to keep us in line .Thats a job with us ,ha ha

THANK YOU @msgt-sd for doing all the math getting people in the lest minute and still making it work .

THANK YOU @Die_Birdy_Die for watching paint dry as you put it .Without your watchfull eye boys will be boys and just being there keeps us in line .

THANK YOU ALL for a very fun night of getting together sharing a laff or two and having alot of fun racing .Without your efforts none of this would be possible . I had a good time THANK YOU .

Thanks @pubason!

Also, another congrats to @Kgffy on sweeping the night. That was impressive.

I'm too lazy to enter any race data, but if someone else wants to then I can upload the replays to Google Drive.
Give me permissions to the sheet and I'll do it. Think I have all the replays.

Heh, the format we use for the RoC these days isn't new to Gran Turismo. I already remembered the 1 Lap Magic races from Gran Turismo 4, but I just ran across this "Party Race" game mode from the old GT PSP game:
upload_2017-1-8_6-12-4.png

Source

And for those who don't remember the 1 Lap Magic mission races from Gran Turismo 4, here's a short video of one of them:

Last edited:
Here are the results for the Dec-2016 ROC Race Night. I'll put a better presentation together for the next month. Thanks @Dragonwhisky for entering the results and thanks @msgt-sd for preparing the sheets and templates.

upload_2017-1-8_13-38-2.png

roc-logo-png.510375

The January 2017 RoC is here:
Friday, February 3, 2017 at 9:30 PM Eastern Time
Rules and regulations: Here
REGISTRATION FORM
CURRENT DRIVER STATUS

Congrats to this season's champions! Welcome to the RoC. Registration is now open. All SNAILs who raced this season are eligible to register. The top 14 drivers who register before the deadline are given priority on race night. Please click on the link to the REGISTRATION FORM to indicate your availability. You have to click on the "Yes" (Confirm) or the "No" (Cancel) option. If your situation changes you can come back and enter the change. The form closes at noon on Friday, February 3, 2017.
Wildcard/reserve drivers still have to register. You will be added to the list if some of the first 14 drivers can not make it. You can come back from time to time and click on the CURRENT DRIVER STATUS to see where you are on the list.
Driver Seeding
upload_2017-1-30_17-45-58.png

upload_2017-1-30_17-46-54.png

Note: The seeding is subject to change once the final Steward Summary is posted.
Combos
upload_2017-1-30_17-48-42.png

Top 14 Drivers (Automatic Qualifiers):
@Adramike, @TEX36, @Nicktune, @socalnatv, @racingchamp30, @msgt-sd, @JJLopez427, @Kgffy, @pubason, @Raw10_2u, @Grandpa Money, @src_ej6, @Alexrider007, @GTLehman
Next 14 Drivers (Wildcards):
@TomMang_68, @turnupdaheat, @JamCar0ne, @DublDee, @MSgtGunny, @SAMHAIN85, @gulfvet67, @USERID_77a23, @Rednose58, @DesertPenguin09, @Handlebar, @MajorBlixem, @singlepaddy, @Vegasracer
For Info:
@Rednose58, @MajorBlixem, @Die_Birdy_Die, @TomMang_68, @msgt-sd

I will not be able to participate.

Back