SNAIL Race of Champions

• Thread starter Rednose58
  • 519 comments
I'll kindly opt out and let someone else in, incase alternates are called. I didnt run a full season and feel it wouldn't be fair to the others that did.

The seeding and autoblackmagical spreadsheet will take care of that. When a player that has ran more than you did signs up, it's probable they'll have a higher seed, by virtue of scoring more points and bump you down the list. Sign up and get ready. If you get bumped, you get bumped.

The current sign ups show you'll bump three drivers, who scored less than you did, down the list.

The seeding and autoblackmagical spreadsheet will take care of that. When a player that has ran more than you did signs up, it's probable they'll have a higher seed, by virtue of scoring more points and bump you down the list. Sign up and get ready. If you get bumped, you get bumped.

The current sign ups show you'll bump three drivers, who scored less than you did, down the list.

Thanks, yeah that makes sense. Either way I'll pass this time, but will definitely be in for the next one. Thanks again for taking the time rednose

ROC Practice - Tonight

I will open the practice room around 9:00 PM Eastern Time tonight. I will change the combos every ten minutes so that you can have a quick warm-up on each track before 9:30. Once I reload the first combo we can't do any hot laps because we do manual line-ups

Anyone on this list is welcome to join on first come first serve basis for practice - whether you signed up for Friday night or not.

There is still time to register here until noon on Friday. You can only "bump" lower seeded drivers if you register in time. After noon tomorrow the order is set and non-registered drivers will have to wait until 9:30 pm before they can attempt to enter the room tomorrow night.

ROC - where consistency bring you victory

You didn't race the Silverstone combo last season @turnupdaheat - unlucky! I apologize ahead of time for the delay time you'll be assigned.

Edit: Oops, nevermind! You did race. Your time had been filtered out by the old formula we were using...It's been adjusted, so your delay time will be based off your actual lap time now. ;)

Last edited:
You didn't race the Silverstone combo last season @turnupdaheat - unlucky! I apologize ahead of time for the delay time you'll be assigned.

Edit: Oops, nevermind! You did race. Your time had been filtered out by the old formula we were using...It's been adjusted, so your delay time will be based off your actual lap time now. ;)

Thankfully my time was found and I start 40 seconds earlier than I would have if it wasn't. :lol: :bowdown:

upload_2017-2-3_14-59-25.png

Looks like a full room tonight - nice

Looks like I'm out....my PS3 doesn't recognize any discs??? I'm trying to download a copy but with my internet speeds it's highly unlikely I'll make it tonight! :banghead::banghead:

If everyone (except Lehman and dubldee :grumpy:) shows up, here is the preliminary delay times....

upload_2017-2-3_18-28-18.png

I'll open in 20 minutes or so.

We can do 10 min warm-up laps at each combo and then go to the first combo at 9:30 EST. Remember, we don't back out if you are showing up late, so please try to be on time.

Clear your cache and change your oil and join us for a good time.

roc-logo-png.510375

The February 2017 RoC is here:
Friday, March 10, 2017 at 9:30 PM Eastern Time
Rules and regulations: Here
REGISTRATION FORM
CURRENT DRIVER STATUS

Congrats to this season's champions! Welcome to the RoC. Registration is now open. All SNAILs who raced this season are eligible to register. The top 14 drivers who register before the deadline are given priority on race night. Please click on the link to the REGISTRATION FORM to indicate your availability. You have to click on the "Yes" (Confirm) or the "No" (Cancel) option. If your situation changes you can come back and enter the change. The form closes at noon on Friday, March 10, 2017.
Wildcard/reserve drivers still have to register. You will be added to the list if some of the first 14 drivers can not make it. You can come back from time to time and click on the CURRENT DRIVER STATUS to see where you are on the list.
Driver Seeding
upload_2017-3-6_19-36-21.png

upload_2017-3-6_19-37-13.png

Note: The seeding is subject to change once the final Steward Summary is posted.
Combos
upload_2017-3-6_19-38-42.png

(LOL, the laps on the Challenger is a little problamatic...)
Top 14 Drivers (Automatic Qualifiers):
@racingchamp30, @CoachMK21, @Kgffy, @src_ej6, @Rob Brown, @Grandpa Money, @SAMHAIN85, @MajorBlixem, @Alexrider007, @Adramike, @Nicktune, @singlepaddy, @pubason, @Gonzo23
Next 14 Drivers (Wildcards):
@whatbadgerseat, @keepitsteady, @TEX36, @msgt-sd, @Raw10_2u, @MSgtGunny, @MikeGrove, @gulfvet67, @JamCar0ne, @Wolfsatz, @Rednose58, @BenMillard, @chuyler1, @basswerks1
For Info:
@Rednose58, @MajorBlixem, @Die_Birdy_Die, @TomMang_68, @msgt-sd

I'll be there. Sign me up for replay uploader, and I can do data if we have no one else. (I have never done data before so I would need the crash course on it)

I'll be there. Sign me up for replay uploader, and I can do data if we have no one else. (I have never done data before so I would need the crash course on it)

We can set something up this week. It's going to be busy. I'll ask @MajorBlixem if he can do a ROC practice session on Wednesday night.

I'll give you access to the file and you can have a look. We can then get into a room and I'll show you around.

What time this week will work for you?

@Rednose58 gave me the low down on everything to make sure ROC runs smoothly. I can do scores data and replays unless someone else wants to step up and take care of one of them. @racingchamp30 will be the host.

@MajorBlixem did I hear you might be hosting a practice lobby tonight?
Not sure if I will be able to host a practice tonight. Maybe if @racingchamp30 is available. I'm keeping my options open for Friday night, but it will be a game time decision if I can make it

I won't be available for ROC practice tonight since i race in GT1 and host Thursday Night Practice.

@Rednose58 gave me the low down on everything to make sure ROC runs smoothly. I can do scores data and replays unless someone else wants to step up and take care of one of them. @racingchamp30 will be the host.

@MajorBlixem did I hear you might be hosting a practice lobby tonight?

Sam, if you can open the room it would be nice. I'm tied up in a meeting that will run until after 10:00 pm EST. Wednesday night practice is not very popular because of GT1 and PCars, but that's the only time we can do it. Even if you open it a bit later, say 10:00 or 10:30.

If no one shows up, then it is go-go-go on Friday :sly:

Here is the Driver Status for Friday

Back