SNAIL - Super Formula Series

• Thread starter THRASH
  • 291 comments
@THRASH, if you need help or would like assistance with score-keeping, drop me a PM through here. I'd be more than happy to do it, and I'm rather timely at posting results (If I do say so myself!). Plus, it would be one less task for you to manage.

I am going to post the results of the last 4 races when I’m off of work today but at quick glance it seems that Lewis Hamilton ... I mean @FD3SSpiritR is our Inagural Champion! Well deserved & congrats! 2nd & 3rd are close between @Bologna_Duc & @Herimopp89 so next weeks races there’s still close battles. After next week I will announce the new schedule and a couple other prizes for drivers who finish 4th 5th 6th in points. Very thankful for everyone who comes out and I hope we can grow even more next season.

Strongly suggest practice on Goodwood begin early and numerous times. Almost completely flat with few, if any, braking point markers.

Saturday edit:
Enter a Custom Race in the Arcade
SF19 at Goodwood with 15-20 cars and start at the back.
The leader was running 57 sec lap times when I ran it. Traffic is very tight & fast.

Last edited:
96307E33-5E33-49FD-AF6A-87937F277E6E.jpeg

The current points standings. You’ll see there’s a lot of info on here but the main is the total points vs final points. The total points is just the total for the season. The FINAL points is your best 9 races. So of the 3 drivers who have had more then 9 races, it only effects you so far. After next week it’ll be clearer. No penalties in the last 4 races proud of everyone. Can’t wait for next weeks finale

Race 7
EF17B54B-DFF7-46CC-B366-13671B5E1813.jpeg

Race 8
932E71C7-B277-4478-A430-2CC2085F552D.jpeg

Race 9
6D8CCC33-D368-481D-9113-4EC7572211C0.jpeg

Race 10
9216AABE-7F59-4E5A-A953-11BCDE0D1F94.jpeg

Thanks @THRASH I've really enjoyed running in this series and coming up with strategies for the races. Just hoping that @SAMHAIN85 gets his pedals fixed and is back soon. We had some really good racing before he had to retire.

Also, for the Mystery Track, when will we know what it is? The strategist in me can't handle not knowing and planning accordingly LOL

The morning of the race I will post where we are going but I will give you a hint it is in Tokyo

Check it out guys.... an unfair advantage. Lol. I’m kidding I’m kidding....... but seriously. Lol, nope you just gave me the answer I needed. I now know which track to attempt to practice at. Thanks.

I have about 4 laps on you on practice lol. I never have time I gotta make those identical paint schemes for Sunday’s :lol:

Your mystery track for the first half of our Season Finale is Tokyo Expressway - South Inner Loop
For those who don’t have them memorized (like myself) it’s this one
E326E772-BAAA-4CB1-B15A-C125A0169460.jpeg

The second race is at Goodwood and I HIGHLY recommend practice there.

Back