SNAIL - Super Formula Series

• Thread starter THRASH
  • 291 comments
Also, this is my first time racing an SNAIL races. I see that there are no shortcut penalties but I'm assuming we still have to respect track limits. Are there any specific rules regarding pit in/out limits?

Also, this is my first time racing an SNAIL races. I see that there are no shortcut penalties but I'm assuming we still have to respect track limits. Are there any specific rules regarding pit in/out limits?

Not sure what you mean by pit limits but just be mindful of merging after pitting. Especially T1 at Brands Hatch.

In the community I race in, we have rules about the pit out line, that you are penalized for even touching it. Also, with no shortcut penalties, you can take unique lines coming into the pits. So I just wanted to see if there are any specific rules about that.

And to clarify, for the pit out line, if there is no oncoming traffic, are we allow to cross it? (This more applies to Barcelona)

In the community I race in, we have rules about the pit out line, that you are penalized for even touching it. Also, with no shortcut penalties, you can take unique lines coming into the pits. So I just wanted to see if there are any specific rules about that.

Oh gotcha. No you can go into the pits anyway you want lol. Just when coming out don’t cut anyone off is what I would say

Oh gotcha. No you can go into the pits anyway you want lol. Just when coming out don’t cut anyone off is what I would say
Yep, use your map view to see if anyone is close, but you can cut across the white pit exit line as long a you don't impede someone.

Race 3 & 4 Results sorry it’s taken me so long. The NASCAR race on Monday pushed me a day behind on everything.

Race 3 Results:
CDED3209-22CB-4204-BC8E-7F8BE1C3E32F.jpeg

Race 4 Results:
A5B5E91C-A436-4350-81ED-BBF44A82CB3D.jpeg

D5336098-C26B-4428-A262-FF2DBC93C7EA.jpeg

Couple penalties which cuts the points earned in half and if it’s a half point, I round up. Thank you to everyone who came out and I can’t wait until Week 3. It will be Japan night with Suzuka & Fuji
@SAMHAIN85 @Herimopp89 @FD3SSpiritR @Alltrac185 @Phlano099 @MSgtGunny @Bologna_Duc @DublDee @basswerks1 @TomMang_68 @Drifter1171

Last edited:
I would like to join this super formula league. i found this thread on gt planet looking for leagues. i am available on wednesdays. how do i join? who do i add as a friend to join the lobbys etc...

I would like to join this super formula league. i found this thread on gt planet looking for leagues. i am available on wednesdays. how do i join? who do i add as a friend to join the lobbys etc...

I remember you joining last week. Shoot me a friend Request THRASH_46 and you can get in on the action next week.

Back