(Sneak Peak) Predators July 2010

  • Thread starter Thread starter -RB-
  • 3 comments
  • 1,600 views


Fixed ;)
 
This comes out on my birthday.

Win.
 
After seen some TV spots, I've been sort of interested in this film. I was a big fan of the first, thought the second one was pretty decent. Alien vs Predator series though, they destroyed my heart. I had been hearing about them since early-mid 90's, and once they came out, they were near-complete garbage. Still, I'm a huge fan of sci-fi & horror in general, so it would not stop me from seeing this movie in a theater.

While I was checking out the wiki page for the upcoming NBC TV series "The Event", I decided to take a peek at the Predators page. Cast: Larry Fishburne, Adrien Brody, Danny Trejo, I was thinking money in the bank..... Robert Rodriguez, oh yeah, I remember seeing his name in the commercial. If he's directing, it should be..... it actually says the director is Nimród Antal. Never heard of him, so I click on the link to his wiki page. Only four titles, one of them being Predators, to his credit: Vacancy, Armored and this:


I only felt that this was one of the best films I've seen that year!(I forget the year. sorry). Vacancy was OK at best, but it could've been worse. Armored, I really liked. It's sort of a straight-to-DVD quality, but having watched it on DVD, not in theaters paying $10, I enjoyed the ride.

Now that I know who directed this film, I am definitely seeing Predators when it's out. 👍
 
Back