Jondot Messages 6,584 Kent, UK Messages GTP_Jondot Nov 3, 2005 #61 Does he have a weird fettish with the colour orange?
Omnis Not Even A Real Mod Staff Emeritus Messages 39,164 Application hell Messages MP-Omnis Nov 3, 2005 #62 I have a sudden desire to invest in Pizza Bakeren. That place must be a gold mine.
M Moxy Messages 33 Apr 5, 2006 #63 Damn lucky guy. Must have saved his pennies... or killed a bank manager... or 12. ZZII is rated at the bottom of the supercar list, due to its stupid factory settings. Pretty ugly too
Damn lucky guy. Must have saved his pennies... or killed a bank manager... or 12. ZZII is rated at the bottom of the supercar list, due to its stupid factory settings. Pretty ugly too
BMWteamPTG Messages 845 Apr 5, 2006 #64 damn, id take any of em. if he wouldnt give me any id take the 3 series at the bottom of the page...hell, why not!? lucky guy...f'n rich guy
damn, id take any of em. if he wouldnt give me any id take the 3 series at the bottom of the page...hell, why not!? lucky guy...f'n rich guy
exigeracer Messages 5,987 Apr 5, 2006 #66 Moxy ZZII is rated at the bottom of the supercar list, due to its stupid factory settings. Click to expand... Get off dat PS2 man, there ain't no ZZII there.
Moxy ZZII is rated at the bottom of the supercar list, due to its stupid factory settings. Click to expand... Get off dat PS2 man, there ain't no ZZII there.
Digital-Nitrate 1955-2011 R.I.P. Premium Messages 6,009 Austin, Texas Messages D-Nitrate / GTP_DNitrate Apr 22, 2007 #69 A very much belated, but equally deserved +REP for these remarkable photos! 👍 I wonder where all these cars are now....?
A very much belated, but equally deserved +REP for these remarkable photos! 👍 I wonder where all these cars are now....?
Azuremen aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Premium Messages 17,871 509 Mar 6, 2009 #71 Holy sweet thread resurrection...
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Mar 6, 2009 #72 Thanks for that. ^_^
dylansan Premium Messages 5,051 Massachusetts Messages GTP_dylansan Messages MINICOOPER120 Mar 6, 2009 #73 Blackbird. That load sucks. It'd be better if a ZZII was in there. Click to expand... Blackbird. Bah I would take a Tommy Kaira ZZII over any of those any day. Click to expand... Blackbird. I want a damn Silver ZZII. Click to expand... I didn't think Tommy Kaira would resort to brainwashing.
Blackbird. That load sucks. It'd be better if a ZZII was in there. Click to expand... Blackbird. Bah I would take a Tommy Kaira ZZII over any of those any day. Click to expand... Blackbird. I want a damn Silver ZZII. Click to expand... I didn't think Tommy Kaira would resort to brainwashing.
Rykon Zero Car Premium Messages 5,481 Seattle, WA Messages RykonZero Mar 6, 2009 #74 Tommy Kaira ZZII... He does seem to like it, doesn't he?
McLaren Premium Messages 46,776 Texas Mar 6, 2009 #75 This thread is out of date. Everyone knows Jordan replaced his G with a GTR by now.
Prosthetic Messages 3,542 Marin County, C Mar 7, 2009 #76 Wow... I remember when this was made... Could of sworn I posted in it though.
Small_Fryz But why is the Rum gone?? Premium Messages 15,854 QLD, Australia Messages Small_Fryz Mar 7, 2009 #77 Small_Fryz Very nice 👍 Click to expand... Me too and look! i did post!