Sneak Peek at what Jordan bought himself with all those Premium suscribtions...

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 76 comments
  • 5,811 views
I'll take care of that F-40 for you, ok thank you very much. :D 👍
 
he he.... in order to buy even just that Pagani Zonda, someone would need to sign up for Premium for 16,753 years...
 
i'd love the be the driver... just take a wrong turn somewhere...
 
Very nice 👍
 
Haha! Thanks for the laugh, PR. :p
 
......he's not denying it then?


:sly:
 
I was just thinking, his reply seems a bit suspect. Like he is hiding something! ;)
 
I'd take the F40. I would not have any reason to own any other street legal performance car if I owned one of those.
 
DQuaN
I was just thinking, his reply seems a bit suspect. Like he is hiding something! ;)
Hasn't Jordan changed his name to Midland??
 
Touring Mars
Hasn't Jordan changed his name to Midland??

rotfl.gif
 
i'll take the Zonda S in orange, the Zonda F, the Ferrari F40 (the F50 is ugly and it doesn't handle), the Koenigsegg, and thats it thanks (by the ay, i would like 1 of those for xmas!)
 
Yes they are. But I want a damn Silver ZZII.
 
I don't find myself drawn to any of them.

I'd take an E55 over them any day.
 
... :bowdown: 🤬 :irked: :mad: :eek: :lol: :bowdown: ...

I'd take the f50, f40, c12(the red one), and the truck itsself...for my own reasons... :trouble:
 
joseph dobson
(the F50 is ugly and it doesn't handle),

You say that because you have actually drove one right?
 
Yes they are. But I want a damn Silver ZZII.

The ZZII doesn't exist. It will never exist, either.
 
Ha! I remember the el Nino! That thing was a beast!
 
I'll fight anyone for those Lambo's and Pagani's.
 
Ram-Rod
I'll fight anyone for those Lambo's and Pagani's.
Try your bank manager...
 
PunkRock
The ZZII doesn't exist. It will never exist, either.
It does exist, it's just not been put into proper production yet, that said I'm sure they did sell one back in 2003.
 
Yeah It truly is a dream car. Since it'd be as hard as hell to find one to buy even if I had the money. :indiff:
 
Back