snejki's fotos gallery

• Thread starter SNEJKi
  • 115 comments
Can I get some 190 EVOII next time? :)
I should take this one for photo session :sly:

jgda9rs
the sera! wow. a very rarely photographed car. i give you extra props for using that car and giving it glory with lovely photographs
Thats right! Truely amazing car :)

S-Line Audi Fan
SNEJKi, these are very good shots I like the Opera Z very much ..
Cool, thanks 👍:)

new update soon 👍:dunce:

what's funny though, is that it looks just very much like a hunchback as it does in real life.
there's one kicking around in my area. it was imported from japan. nifty little car i must say.
i wish gt4 gave us the ability to photograph cars with the door open and stuff like that, because the scissor (more often referred to as the lambo doors in ricer terminology) is one of the main, if not the only highlight of that car.

Nice... Very nice, indeed, it is a rare car. I'm probably one of the few players that has drove one of them :lol: The 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 8th, 9th, and 10th shots are excellent! 👍

SNEJKi, indeed, it's a rare car and such great pictures are rare, too :dopey: 👍

Best wishes,

S-Line Audi Fan :cheers:

one of my fav cars with awesome rims choise :) thank for the good req :P
#1, #2, #8, #9, #10 photos are the best

Amaizing pictures you have 👍 👍 You should consider entering some competitions like the PMC and the Unedited, you would go well in both ;)

LdS, yea i was thinking about it... time alone will tell

YAMAHA R6
Something special for bike fans, hot Yamaha R6 from Tourist Trophy!

'03 HONDA HSC
Great lookin and and giving a lot of fun from driving :) I like this car hehe

WOW. 2nd Yamaha picture and the 1st Honda are Godlike.
You really have the talented to be one of the best, I love the angle of you pictures. 👍

I like the Yamaha and the Honda, but what caught my attention is the first Honda picture.. :drool:

Best wishes,

not a bad job on the honda, but the 2nd and the 5th bike pics are great. specially the second one. great tones and a good depth of field. well done!

Yep...very cool!! That one from the Ring is my favourite, great view:tup:

Great update Snejki!

Wow.. Very good update you've there, SNEJKi 👍 I especially like the shots from Deep Forest :) Keep up the good work! ;)

Best wishes,

That's a pretty good update.. I like the first shot most, because the car is clean and the colours match together well.. 👍

I love that Fiat 500 shot.. It's so gorgeous and the headlights look great.. The pink CZ3 is also very cute :D

Love the Fiat 500 too, nice angle. It's a photogenic little thing, that one, picks up reflections a treat. Though you could have changed it from the stock rims :P But that's just my preference lol.

Feel free to swing by my gallery sometime!

Welcome back after long break. Nothing really special, but this car looks cool I think. And oh, NO EDITED PHOTOS FO' LIFE!!! :dopey:

'04 Toyota Tacoma X-Runner

Back