snejki's fotos gallery

• Thread starter SNEJKi
  • 115 comments
Yaaaaaaaaaaay! :dopey: Welcome back :) The car looks great, especially in the last two shots, thanks to good adjustment of shutter speed and the perfect angle :) 👍

Nice pictures-you've inspired me to go out and take pics of a Lightning.

And Nenad, it's a truck, not a car. Also, I noticed that long, long ago in this thread, you mistook a Mitsu Colt for a CZ-3 Tarmac. And you're saying "yay"...I'm a little worried about you here!

I like both the racing MR2 shots, good angle and nice sense of action. The TVR at Grand Valley is nicely done too, well matched with the colours 👍

Like the old Honda pics, i sometimes add a little it of sepia,makes them look that little bit older.

Like the first pic on the third row!!

Thanks MinoltaMan89, i think it looks cool with blue balance

DRIFTING SILVIA its my first try :dopey:

and "stock" shot

That was fantastic, SNEJKi. Fantastic editing 👍. Looks much better than if it had been a "clean" car.

And I believe the Callaway shots look just fine with the colour balance. Makes them different than the rest of the pìcs posted here.

Great shots! The smoke needs to be a little more thicker, I think.

the silvia project looks good! it's just the wheels don't match the contrast of the background and the car a bit, and the fonts on the front windshield are a bit off, but then again it's not an easy thing to do. great idea though! beat up drift cars always look good in photos :D

Thanks you once again 👍 and welcome back! yeap, im back, do you hear?!

LAGUNA SECA AND FAST CARS

FORD T, ECLIPSE OF THE SUN

Last edited:
Thanks MinoltaMan89, i think it looks cool with blue balance

DRIFTING SILVIA its my first try :dopey:

and "stock" shot

I love these shots man!! great work!! I like the silver looking one.. 2nd from the first 2 on top... i like the smoke and the colors u used

Agreed. The first outback and the supra pics look great. I love the tone in them.

EDIT: Ever thought about removing the watermark.

Back