snejki's fotos gallery

• Thread starter SNEJKi
  • 115 comments
Very interesting. You move the camera away from the car, making the car just one element in the composition of your photograph, instead of making it the sole subject. The car, the track, the sky, the background, trees, telephone poles, all combine to create your photograph. It's something I've never really thought about. You also do a lot more photographs in portrait mode thank I do. This has given me something to think about with my own photography.

Maybe you are right, but i really like not edited photos from the game. Its photos from Gran Turismo 4, not a artist stuff :yuck:

:)

I agree, you need to have a good original shot to produce good end results. While PP can do wonders, a good composition and other in-game stuff are more important than practically anything for me.

Anyway, I might edit the third RX-7 Time Attack shot if you don't mind and see what I can come up with.

I plugged my console to the TV so then comes another bunch of pictures, have fun and stay tuned :sly:

ORANGE AUDI TT

Thanks! Yea, its still some jaggies at the photos, coz they are just straight from GT4, not edited at all, as always here :)

GSX-R1000

Last edited:
Nice pics you uploaded, I think your pictures have a potential for development too.

I like the third and seventh shots. A little more contrast would make them better, but I understand you like to be natural and stick with unedited photos.

Edit: Whoops, I meant in the scenery update. The second update is good too.

Last edited:
There is a LOT of good work in your gallery. More than i can really spend the time to comment on atm. As far as the last few updates, i really dig some of the images from the 98 trueno session. The second special stage shot with the REAmemiya Rx7 and the first Option Z shot are really neat too.

Where you really shine is in your "smell the roses" series. Its something that ive experimented with before but never posted. Its just a neat idea and and some of yours are very nicely executed.

Good stuff man!

Back