Snow+ Dirt For A X1, Great Deal!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Akira GT
  • 17 comments
  • 656 views
Messages
2,255
Ireland
Éire
Messages
DylanGTi
Messages
DylanGTi
Well i lost my x1 because i got fooled.
I would really like if you would accept this EPIC! offer.
 
I'll gladly give you an X2010, and seeing as how you got fooled so badly, I'll even throw in a Clue Glue dispenser for FREE!
 
I'll gladly give you an X2010, and seeing as how you got fooled so badly, I'll even throw in a Clue Glue dispenser for FREE!
Great, ill add you on psn!
 
Shall I wrap it up and put a pretty bow on it?
 
I can use these dirt tires quite well! And not for a car I'm telling you.
 
I can use these dirt tires quite well! And not for a car I'm telling you.
its usable for all your needs!
 
Okey dokey then let's get going!
 
What the beach! You forgot the dirt tires!
 
You have a face of funniness! Well if you don't want to send me dirt tires, you bring a light?
 
You have a face of funniness! Well if you don't want to send me dirt tires, you bring a light?
No?!
 
Well maybe a Koopa could lend us his! IF we persuade him!
 
Well maybe a Koopa could lend us his! IF we persuade him!
All toasters toast, toast!
And
ill give you lots of spagetti!
 
You're doing it WRONG! All toast toast toasters!
 
thanks for the x1 it drives like clue glue!
O_O
 
Back