Snowy Straight

  • Thread starter Thread starter terminator363
  • 59 comments
  • 6,032 views
Messages
4,797
Antarctica
Antarctica
Did any of you guys note where the straight was when the cars were rushing down the snow, Could it have been Nürburgring? Thanks :cheers::gtpflag:
 
Rally track?
 
Yeah, that looked like either one of the randomly generated tracks using a snow scene, or perhaps Chamonix.

I do hope we get some kind of snow on the Nurb though, that will be fun!

From,
Chris.
 
And this is what? A Willy's Jeep chasing down a 60ies VW bus?
Untitled-2.jpg
 
That offroad VW vs a VW Camper van, that's an odd choice isn't it ?.
 
And THAT is premium?:irked:
 
And THAT is premium?:irked:

Great isn't it??

that is the best thing of GT.
It not just uses supercars but also the unlikely vihicles:tup:

I bet you could even take a NASCAR out on a Rally track:dunce:
 
Great isn't it??

that is the best thing of GT.
It not just uses supercars but also the unlikely vihicles:tup:

I bet you could even take a NASCAR out on a Rally track:dunce:

Spot on. It's the quirky things that make it even better for me.
 
yeah, because all of us would rather drive that thing (piece of crap) than the red bull f1 car from 2008, sure.......
 
yeah, because all of us would rather drive that thing (piece of crap) than the red bull f1 car from 2008, sure.......

I know I would! We already have an F1 car, if not more unannounced. It's vehicles like these that get me excited about the game.
 
Quick question: How is that thing going to cope in a roll over? Look at the windscreen :s

Surely damage will be limited for this car.
 
yeah, because all of us would rather drive that thing (piece of crap) than the red bull f1 car from 2008, sure.......

Absolutely, one F1 car is just like the next, because they all have regulations to adhere to, boring.............
 
Snow on the 'ring....now THAT is the definition of driving hell...or maybe if you race those conditions...at night :sly:
 
Looking forward to driving the VW Schwimmwagen. Is it the first amphibian vehicle in GT history?
 
Looking forward to driving the VW Schwimmwagen. Is it the first amphibian vehicle in GT history?

As far as I know yes. The interesting thing is that Kaz said you won't be able to drive on water "at launch" :confused:. Is that hinting at a patch that will add water to tracks (course maker)? Or even for GT6? Hmmmm...
 
Lol, maybe for extreme weather anomalies where the track is completely flooded :lol:
 
Lol, maybe for extreme weather anomalies where the track is completely flooded :lol:

That would be soo funny but so exciting at the same time, if it rains hard and the tracks flooded usually they bring out the red flags, but no, now they bring out the schwimmwagens! :lol:
 
That would be soo funny but so exciting at the same time, if it rains hard and the tracks flooded usually they bring out the red flags, but no, now they bring out the schwimmwagens! :lol:

If we only had audio for race commentators to go with that scenario.......
 
Snow on the 'ring....now THAT is the definition of driving hell...or maybe if you race those conditions...at night :sly:

Have you seen the video of the Porsche 911 drifting on snow in the Nurburgring? Looks like a ton of fun!
 
And THAT is premium?:irked:

I hope this means that all the super cars, etc. you and me and everyone else wants to be Premium in fact are Premium.

Then they worked their way down the list and got to vehicles like that Kübelwagen. The ones left out (to be Standard) will hopefully then be the Cappuccinos, Lupos, etc. - the cars I personally only drive in the beginning of the game when I'm grinding to make credits.
 
With respect, not too sure I'd feel entirely sane driving a Vee Dub Van in the snow. I'm pretty sure that would be a rather strange thing to be doing. But a WRX or Evo however.. bring it!
 
I think that Porsche is AWD.
 
yeah, because all of us would rather drive that thing (piece of crap) than the red bull f1 car from 2008, sure.......

Why would you want to drive the 2008 RB4? It's not like it won anything... in fact in 2008 Torro Rosso scored more points than Red Bull. I would much rather drive one of the new spec cars (2009 onwards)

I do agree though, I would much rather see something a little less gimmicky as a premium. And the way I see it, all NEW cars added to the game must be premium right? So the ones from GT4 are standards but anything new is a premium.
 
Schwimm Turismo : The Real Diving Simulator
 
Back