//- Snyp's gallery -\\ **Cien and Nardo@Nurburgring ARTISTIC SHOT** 2.26.8

  • Thread starter Thread starter Snyp
  • 175 comments
  • 10,265 views
the blurs look a bit weird to me, they seem a bit out of place, but the pictures themselves look pretty good. specially the last one.
 
That one really looks nice. The blur in the background is cool as well. 👍

Thanks for your comment, always nice to see people enjoy your work :)


the blurs look a bit weird to me, they seem a bit out of place, but the pictures themselves look pretty good. specially the last one.

Thanks for this constructive comment, but please... Explain more what you mean by "out of place". Thank you.


I like the cien. nice B&W

Thanks :)


Update to come shortly :)
 
Well mate...so many impressive shots, and many of them are artistic to. U have potencial. In no time I think U will be a pro:tup:
Keep updating!!!
 
Nice angle Snyp, I must say.
 
Well mate...so many impressive shots, and many of them are artistic to. U have potencial. In no time I think U will be a pro:tup:
Keep updating!!!

Wow, Thx alot for this comment mate :)

I almost cried !
 
Wow Snyp I also think you have some true talent. You keep making me change my desktop wallpaper... :)
 
Wow thanks guys,
Here's a new one.

A really more artistic picture, wanted to use it as my 2.0 PhotoComp Qualifying entry, but I'm too unsure about it, please comment.
Thx.

FORD GT @ NEW YORK
​
 
it looks great, but i dont know if that would cut it for the 2.0...just my 2 cents. you're gonna have to work on the roof line and stuff.
 
I know, that's the main reason why I didn't put as an entry...

Gonna be hard... Won't use that picture for sure... Need to find another one.

Thx for your comment,
Snyp
 
Nice angle and lighting Snyp.
 
interesting, very interesting, good, but not my style :D
 
Looks really nice! Those colours remind me of a shot I made once of the gt in seatle. (click me) But like jdga said, you might want to clean it a bit more up. And more important: the rules say that you must send the shot to ntx and don't post it in your gallery or somewhere else before the voting is over (for fairness).
 
That's why I didn't use it as an entry.
It was needing to much work + the style isn't unanimous for sure.
 
U are very good at artistic shots!! That shot rocks!! Well done:)
 
Thanks alot,
Encouraging me to make more,
Here's one
Please comment as usual :)

SUPRA @ APRICOT
​

I know, it's pretty small but I was suppose to use it as a preview in a tournament... PMC :lol:
So that's why it's here and the image was originaly shrinked down.
 
Nice supra shot. All you need to do is make the wind point at the right angle so the supra really looks like it's going fast. :) Keep up the good work Snyp.

I +Rep'ed ya BTW.
 
Great job:tup:

Helluva lot better than anything I could pull off and really love the red tint to the windsheild
 
Wow thanks alot for these comments guys,
More to come shortly :)
 
Looks like I'm in a mood for artistic shot these days,
Let's go with another one then :)

Please, as usual, comment :)
Thank you.

RSX-S @ SSRoute 5
​
 
pretty cool updates goin' on here. the integra/rsx is looking great as well. love the colors and the artsy fartsy feel it brings. keep it up mate!
 
My best tournament result so far :)
Tournament CCCL Week 7 PMC.

Rules in case your not familiar with them :
CCCL = Certain Cars Certain Location

This one : Acura RSX Type S 2004 @ Special Stage 5
PMC rule : Limited editing.


CCCL 7 PMC : Finished 2nd to Moglet


Click for full view
​
 
Nice angle and shot snyp.
 
Wow that first rsx shot looks really great with the colours all over it. Also your entry is very nice! 👍
 
Snyp, you did it again, now I had changed my desktop wallpaper again. No one made me change my desktop picture so damn much. :lol: I give you props for that. :)
 
Snyp, you did it again, now I had changed my desktop wallpaper again. No one made me change my desktop picture so damn much. :lol: I give you props for that. :)


LOL !!!!

Thanks alot mate, encouraging me to make more... So you'll have difficulties to chose :lol:
 
Back