//- Snyp's gallery -\\ **Cien and Nardo@Nurburgring ARTISTIC SHOT** 2.26.8

• Thread starter Snyp
  • 175 comments
the battle pic is not bad, sort of reminds me of matt neal and jason plato's battles in btcc :D the last photo's got some nice background blur to it, though the radial blur is weird. it just looks like the wheels have some sort of gaussian blur thrown into it. nice photo overall though.

Yeah, I realised that yesterday... I think I might have deleted the blured wheel :lol:

I had some troubles with angle wheel blur... But managed to do it ok... I don't know... Might have delete it since the gaussian blur has been the first way I did it :lol:

thanks for all your comment :)

Here's part III out of IV of the Special Gold Color DB9.

I'm not sure if I'm 100% satisfied with it so please comment once again :)

SOFT SHOCKS

ooh i like that! ! specially the last one. it looks like it's about to pounce at me anytime. the first one looks pretty good too. by the way, is it just me or were you gone for a while ? it seems like it's been so long since i last visited your gallery. great to be back here again anyways. keep practicing man!

Thanks alot guys... I know its been awhile I came here... I had some problems with my computer... but managed to fix it...

Just got Adobe Creative Suite CS2 :drool:

Can't wait to start using it lol...

Please guys, tell me what car and track you'd like to see... Makes so long, I'm out of inspiration lol...

Cool Snyp is back!! :)
I'm TuneRVisioN BTW.

How about a race with race cars at Opera Paris? They have some nice camera angles there, and also maybe a AC Cobra 427S/C in any color, on that long straight on the Nurburgring at the end, showing focus on the Cobra, while the surroundings look blurred, making it look like it's moving very quick! :D

First arrived, first served... Glad to see you btw :)

So... Race Car on Opera Paris to start :)

Toyota 88C-V '89 at Opera Paris will be the main subject I think...
Racing or in Time Attack this I don't know yet.

Should be ready by the end of the week I hope :)

Should be ready by the end of the week I hope :)

Lol... Srry guys, had some serious trouble with my computer... So, now i'm back... got a few pic on my USB.

I don't have my playstation now :(
I should get it next week... So I'll just go with some fun pics now and once I get back my PS2, I'll go on with those awesome special request :)

Srry again,
Snyp

i look forward to it mate. i too had just recovered from a serious viral infection. bastards.
whoever makes them should be sent to the war on iraq with a plastic knife and fork and left to die. just kidding. that was mean. anyways glad to have you back here.

Hey sorry guys... it's been AWHILE since the last time I came here.
Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all of you !

Got an update for you... Racing car @ Opera PARIS asked by Orion (don't worry I'll do the Cobra too)

So here's the AUDI R8 Racing Car

I'm sorry for the quality, haven't practice for awhile...

Coming back In an hour or so with the Cizeta @ De la Sarthe. Asked by Jgda9rs...

good to see you back here, and with a good update too. i forgot about that request already. it's been a while. hope to see that cobra soon :D:tup: and don't worry, my vacation wont be for a long time

dramatic is the word. you made it look like the lamborghini countach. your updates certainly look so much better this time around. are you still using gimp until now ? very nice man. and thanks for doing this for me.

hey thanks for the comments, you gallery is pretty sweet man, love the shots. Its cool to see the evolution of the way you shoot and edit the shots. From your first post to he viper shot. Funnny how much Photoshop can enhance a picture compared to gimp. ( my gallery was like that when I started ) The Cizeta shot is awesome. Really does look like a Countach..

Latest Posts

Back